Holding you/Chapter 3

A/N:I ask a ex friend if Aroace can have a partner,and they said no.So i have to change the desc.And btw i'm on a different device so things might be a little different.

Moon P.O.V

As it was still was night.I couldn't really stop thinking about the 'hang out'.Then I wanted to be with Solar in his bed.I don't know,But I want to nuzzle him.I got off the bed and went to his quietly.I got in and found a comfortable spot.As i was about to fall asleep,I got a kiss on the forehead.

Solar:"Not a heavy sleeper"

Moon:"s//t!You scared me!";I yelled quietly.

Solar:"So...Why you on my bed?";He asked with a small smile.

Moon:"Uh..Just kinda want to cuddle..";I said with a little blush.

Solar:"Sure";He said and wrapped me in his chest.

This was nice.We cuddle to each other.Feeling are warmth.And I loved every moment in it...

*The other room*

Sun P.O.V

Why does he snore like that?Well..I'm not getting any sleep.Then i forgot my stuffy! I got off the bed and look through my lunges.Where is it,where is it,where is it!Then I remember it might be in Moon's lunge.I didn't really want to bother him.But I need that stuffy...

(In this Au.He has a special stuffy.Aka a stress toy/panic toy/comfort toy/keeping his sanity together.He usually has it in his pockets in his pants.)  

I open the door.But before i took a step,Ruin scared the living f/// out of me.

Ruin:"Sun,where are you going in this time?";He asked.

Sun:"Moon and solar's room";I responded.

Ruin:"Okay!;He smiled.

I've gone to Moon and solar's room to get my stuffy.I knocked on the door.I heard footsteps behind it.And i saw Solar.

Solar:"Why are you up late Sun?";He asked.

Sun:"I think i miss put my stuffy";I said to him.

Solar:"Why do you need a stuffy for?";He asked once again.

Sun:"It's my stress toy..It helps me..";I said quietly.

And it looks like he understand.So he let me in.And god they didn't organize.But i saw my stuffy.I went down on my knees and pick it up. 

Sun:"Thanks for letting me in";I said while leaving.

Solar:"Your welcome bud";He said behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What a nice chapter.I wasn't in the mood to write more since i have to brainstorm ideas.I take requests/suggests too.If you want you can give me ideas.I will credit you.

359 words