Training To Control God Ki

Izuko looked at his Time Ring and wanted to start training with Goku Black again, so he explained his reason for leaving and left, meeting Goku Black once again.

Goku Black: Hello Izuko, it's been a while.

Izuko: It has, and I've achieved Super Saiyan Rosé. I was wondering if there's a way to achieve Super Saiyan God.

Goku Black: But you already have Super Saiyan God.

Izuko: I do?

Goku Black: Well, you went Super Saiyan Rosé, the divine equivalent of Super Saiyan Blue.

Izuko: Super Saiyan Blue?

Goku Black: It's when a mortal Saiyan that goes Super Saiyan with God Ki.

Izuko: Oh. Anyways, how do I achieve Super Sayan God?

Goku Black: You summon forth your God Ki while in your base form.

Izuko: Oh, like this then.

Izuko ascended into Super Saiyan God, his hair, tail, eyebrows, and irises turn red, while his aura becomes flame-like. His physical physique had slimmed down and embers surrounded him.

 His physical physique had slimmed down and embers surrounded him

Goku Black: Well then, I'll transform as well. HA!

Goku Black also went Super Saiyan God.

Goku Black: Let's see what you can do in this transformation

With immense speed, Goku Black rushed towards Izuko with an overhead punch but he managed to block the punch, but was sent flying back from the impact. The air crackled with energy as Izuko Bate, now in his Super Saiyan God form, faced off against Goku Black, his mentor and training partner. Both warriors stood poised and ready, their auras blazing with power as they prepared to clash in an epic battle. Izuko's eyes glinted with determination as he locked gazes with Goku Black, his former teacher who had pushed him to new heights of strength and skill. Goku Black smirked, his own energy swirling around him in a dark aura as he readied himself for the fight. Without a word, the two combatants lunged towards each other, fists flying and energy blasts erupting in all directions. Their movements were a blur of speed and power, each strike resonating with the force of a thunderclap. Izuko dodged and weaved through Goku Black's attacks, his movements fluid and calculated. With a roar, he unleashed a devastating energy blast, aiming directly for Goku Black's chest. But the former teacher was quick to counter, deflecting the blast with a swipe of his hand and launching a counterattack of his own. The two warriors traded blows with lightning speed, the ground trembling beneath them with each impact. Izuko's power surged through him, his determination fueling his every move as he pushed himself to his limits. But Goku Black was no pushover, his own Super Saiyan God form radiating power and intensity. With a fierce battle cry, he launched a barrage of energy blasts at Izuko, forcing the young warrior to go on the defensive. As the battle raged on, the clash of energy and willpower between Izuko Bate and Goku Black reached its peak. Each fighter pushed themselves to their absolute limits, their powers colliding in a dazzling display of energy and force. In the end, it was Izuko who emerged victorious, his resolve and determination proving stronger than ever. With a final, decisive blow, he knocked Goku Black to the ground, the former teacher looking up at him with a mix of pride and respect. As the dust settled and the echoes of battle faded, Izuko stood victorious, his Super Saiyan God form glowing brightly as he basked in the glory of his hard-earned victory. And in that moment, he knew that he had truly become a force to be reckoned with.