Izuko vs Katsuki

All Might goes through the rules. The class will be broken into ten teams, half heroes and half villains. The villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying, and the heroes must stop their scheme. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or capture the heroes, they win.

AllMight: The first match will be Team A, Izuko Bate and Ochaco Uraraka and Team D, Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Ida. Team D, go inside and prepare. Team A, wait five minutes then go inside the building.

Katsuki and Ida went inside, starting to prepare for Izuko and Ochaco's arrival.

Ida: Katsuki, you seem tense. Do you dislike one of them by any chance?

Ida knocked on the fake missile.

Ida: It's paper mache.

Katsuki: I hate monkey boy. 

Ida: Why?

Katsuki: I don't wanna talk about it Four-Eyes! 

Meanwhile with Team A

Ochaco: Why did you have an outburst a couple of minutes ago?

Izuko: Because me and that sorry excuse of a Primape knew each other since kindergarten. He thought he was superior over everyone and no one can defeat him. He bullied me for 10 years straight and it got to the point I considered taking my own life and almost died because of him but I survived and unlocked my true power. And now, I'm gonna beat him to death for everything he's done to me.

Ochaco: So you want to fight him?

Izuko: Pretty much.

Ochaco: Ok, I hope you win. And knowing your strength, you'll win this fight with ease.

AllMight: Hero Tesm, go into the building!

Izuko and Ochaco started into the building, getting up into the third floor before Katsuki has lunged at Izuko and Ochaco with a explosion-enhanced right hook, but Izuko put a barrier to protect Ochaco and himself.

Izuko: Well, well, well. So I was correct you angry Pomeranian. You'll come for me. And now I can beat you to death. Ochaco, get to the top floor to deal with Ida. 

Ochaco left the third floor and Izuko and Katsuki stood there.

Katsuki: Finally, we can have a one-on-one fight!

Izuko: Yeah, this'll be a one-sided fight.

Izuko took a fighting stance and his appearance changed a bit before going back to his normal looks as he adapted to Bakugo's power level, which was 57,000 and kept his power level slightly above Katsuki's, his power level being 57,010.

Katsuki: Let's do this monkey boy.

Katsuki aimed his hands behind him and fired explosions behind him, boosting his speed as he got close enough to fire an explosion which Katsuki had done but Izuko had dodged it but Katsuki fired another explosion point-blank but he was unfazed in the slightest as he looked at his hands.