The Entrance Exam

Izuko stood there in his old school uniform, which seemed to fit him but you could see his muscles which was more defined than his post-AllMight training. Girls went up to him a lot and asked for his number, but he didn't really focus on them, he was determined to ace this exam.

Present Mic: WHOO! CAN I GET A YEAH FOR YOU YOUNG LADIES AND GENTLEMEN?

Silence filled the room.

Present Mic: Tough crowd, now if you're here today, it's because you passed the mock exam if you applied for this school. Now here's the second portion, you'll be sent into mock cities, there's 7 of them and if you look under your seat, you'll find a card with either letters A, B, C, D, E, and G. 

Everyone did just that and looked at different letters and other people's cards to see what they have.

Izuko(muttering): This is because people from the same high school can't work together.

Present Mic: BRING WHATEVER YOU WANT! YOU'LL ALL BE HEROES FIGHTING AGAINST FAUX VILLAINS, WHICH ARE ROBOTS! THEY'RE JUST LIKE GOOMBAS, BIG BOOS, AND KOOPA PARATROOPA! AND TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING, THERE'S A FINAL BOSS, JUST LIKE IN SONIC FRONTIERS CALLED THE ZERO-POINTER! IT'S EXTREMELY HUGE AND WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
And soon, Izuko was outside and he saw a certain brown-haired girl being nervous so he went to go calm her down but a certain blue-haired boy with the Engine quirk stopped him.

???: Are you trying to make sure she fails?

Izuko: Look "pal", I'm giving you 3 seconds to get your hands off me or I'll cut them off.

Izuko made a God Split Cut and aimed near his hands.

Izuko: Do you understand?

???: Yes, I do.

He walked away and Izuko saw the gates opened and immediately activated Full Cowl at 20%, thinking that's all he needs and ran into the city, with others soon following him. Multiple tried to swarm him but quickly used Delaware Smash to use pressurized air to hit them and using his Smash attacks several times, making sure all that face him are destroyed. He even helped others out when needed and eventually, the Zero Pointer came and sent out special versions of the Faux Villains and they were clearly stronger and Izuko saw people running and increased his percentage from 20% to 30%, cupped his hands, and reeled them back and a purple energy sphere appearing in his hands. The Faux Villains got closer and closer to him but Izuko stood in place.

Midnight: Oh my, he's extremely muscular and handsome!

Aizawa: What's wrong with you Midnight?

AllMight: Let's see what he's gonna do.

Izuko: THIRTY PERCENT BLACK....

Vlad King: What's he doing?

Nezu: It seems to be some type of ultimate move.

Power Loader: What's his name?

Cementoss: His name is Izuko Bate.

Izuko: KAAAA! MEEEEEEEE!

The purple orb got bigger and black lightning danced around his whole body and the purple orb, making it more stronger and dance violently.

Izuko: HAAAAAAAAAAA! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Izuko thrusted his hands forwards and all the Faux Villains along with the Zero Pointer put a barrier, trying to defend theirselves from that attack. The other contestants simply watched Izuko.

Izuko: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Izuko fired a black energy wave with a purple outline around it and it mostly destroyed the special Faux Villains but the Zero Pointer put 9 more barriers to protect himself.

Izuko's thoughts: It's not working! I have an idea and this is definitely going to hurt. 

Izuko: KAIOKEN TIMES 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: Play from 0:35 to 0:53. Izuko is Son Goku.

The 30% Black Kamehameha grew 10 times its original size and had a red outline around it, resulting in 30% x10 Kaio Ken Black Kamehameha and it shattered every barrier, and the blast was aimed towards space and Izuko powered down and laid on the floor knocked out cold before Recovery Girl kissed him on his forehead, making him heal and after a few hours he went home and realized how much stronger he got. So he went to Dagobah Beach and started shadowboxing and made a shockwave, and he was satisfied with his results, realizing he got a significant Zenkai boost and he wanted to try something, to see if he obtained the form Goku Black can use, the Super Saiyan that surpassed Super Saiyan God. A group of girls passed by as he saw Izuko clench his fists and he went Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, then the Super Saiyan Rosé transformation before dropping down to base once he noticed the girls watching him. One of the girls skin was pink and had antennas on their head with pink hair, another one of the girls had onyx black hair, and the last one had brown hair.

Izuko: How long have you three have been watching me?

???: For awhile now. I'm Mina Ashido, what's your name handsome?

She winked at Izuko after saying handsome and he smirked.

Izuko: I'm Izuko Bate. Who are you two?

???: Momo Yaozorou.

???: Ochaco Uraraka.

Izuko: Oh well. Nice names.

Mina: What was those golden haired forms?

Izuko: Oh, you mean my Super Saiyan forms?

A/N: Izuko is Goku Black. Start at 8:24 and end at 8:29, which is when he goes Super Saiyan, then Super Saiyan 2, then Super Saiyan Rosé.

Momo: What happened to your eyebrows?

Izuko: Don't know. Super Saiyan multiplies my base power by 50, Super Saiyan 2's multiplier is double the amount of Super Saiyan's multiplier and Super Saiyan Rosé's multiplier is 100,000.

Mina: Wow. 

Ochaco: So Super Saiyan Rosé's your limit?

Izuko: For now at least.

He powered down to base form. 

Izuko: Well, I'll see you around.

Izuko flew off and the girls walked away, waiting for the first day at U.A. High School.