Bio

Name: Izuko Bate

Quirk: One For All and Saiyan (not really a quirk, just says it is to avoid confusion)

Age: 15

Appearance: He looks exactly like Goku Black but he has a slightly darker skin tone and more "defined" eyes, along with a somewhat leaner physique. His hair is also a noticeably dark shade of black with only four front spikes and three back ones. Izuko manages to grow a tail.

Personality: Before acting on his dark impulses, he was a calm and patient individual. However, he long harbored an utter hatred for people who believe he's below them, perceiving them as a blasphemy and a mistake. He is extremely sadistic, callous, bloodthirsty, and hypocritical.While willing to kill regardless, he prefers and desires to fight strong opponents, even holding back his full power in order to further enjoy a fight, always keeping it just ahead of his opponent's. He also shares Goku Black's sense of general independence, wishing to grow stronger through his own personal effort rather than taking shortcuts.

Current Power Level: 

Techniques

Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki.

Ki Blast- The most basic form of energy attack. 

Ki Sense - The ability to sense ki and power levels.

Continuous Energy Bullet- Izuko shoots a barrage of energy blasts at his opponent.

Black Power Ball - Black can create a golden colored Energy Ball with a core of black energy to attack the opponent. Once he fires it, the attack becomes completely golden with a black outline.

Continuous Black Power Ball - A rapid fire version of the technique, appearing as small golden ki blasts with black outline.

Human Extinction Attack - An aerial hailstorm-like energy barrage version of Continuous Black Power Ball.

Black Kamehameha - Black is shown to be able to use a black-colored version of the Kamehameha.

 Spirit Control- An advanced Ki manipulation technique that allows its user to achieve a multitude of potent abilities through their ki.

Instant Transmission - Used by Izuko to dodge incoming attacks or to go to far away places.

 Shockwave- After engraving Goku Black's into his own being he is shown using this technique while testing his new abilities.

 God Binding Light Bullet - Goku Black throws his opponent around using energy and then goes to finish them off with an energy sphere.

Saiyan Power - Black is capable of gaining power boosts once recovering from harm caused by his enemies like other Saiyans. In the anime this ability appears more advanced than an ordinary Saiyans. Every single time Izuko Bate experiences pain, his power increases. Even minor injuries and moments of pain are able to cause noticeable boosts in his power. Even more, he appears able to recover from injuries much faster than normal Saiyans. 

Fierce God Kick- The user strikes their opponent with a powerful flying kick with immense force.

Energy Shield - Izuko is shown using this to defend against Goku Black's attacks.

Telekinesis - Like Shin and Future Zamasu, Izuko is able to utilize telekinesis to hold down his foes

Transformations

Super Saiyan (unlocked)