cruelty

Warnings! This chapter contains:
Implied sexual assault
Implied rape
Stupidity
Criticism
A horrible mother
Child torture
Swear words
Prostitution
A cruel world
Ps this is my first time writing so please tell me if I made any mistakes :>!
And also english isn't my first language

There was once a tragic world in another universe. The people there were ruthless and merciless. It was quite rare to see a kind person in that world but it wasn't that rare. Many people there are cannibals and many people are prey.

The government doesn't care about cannibalism nor murder. They only care about themselves and the money. And many people can only make people go to jail if they had enough money but the price was out right cruel to the poor.

A little girl called matsudashiki lived in that world. She was born a pure soul due to her father's genes but it was quickly corrupted due to this horrible world. Her mother was no excuse of her corruption.

Her mother was always a bitch to everyone ever since her father had died. She leaves burn marks on her skin and calls her many names. But there was one specific name that she hated oh so much. It was "Bernadette"

It was her middle name yet she hated it so much. She despised that name since it was given from her mother. She had long white hair and she was six years old. Her eyes were like a deep dark void with no emotion whatsoever. Her dad told her that she will find the person who will be the color of her life soon before he died.

 But now matsudashiki doesn't know how to find the person who would be willing to be the paint for her canvas since her mother forbids her from going out. She will have to face severe consequences if she had disobeyed any of the ridiculous rules her mother had set for her. The house was big but matsudashiki and her poor excuse of a mother were only living inside. 

Many people would be mature at the age of thirteen there but Matsu was already forced to be mature at the age of six. She had never wanted this. It was a pitiful sight to see if you ever saw her mother disciplining her.

  ꧁☺︎☻☺︎☻☺︎☻☺︎☻☺︎☻☺︎☻☺︎☻☺︎꧂

Matsudashiki was tending to her wounds that her mother had caused her when suddenly she felt someone grabbing her throat and lifting her off her feet. "Listen her you little whiny brat, get yourself ready we have a guest coming over"
That's all that she said before throwing me to the ground and leaving me alone

I was a tad bit confused but i was mostly suspicious since this was our very first guest we had in two years. I got my one and only kimono that my father had sewed for me and I brushed my hair. I went to my drawer and got my dad's hair accessory and wore his earrings. I didn't hesitate to wear them since before he left to go on a fashion runway he gave these to me.

I fixed my attire one last time before finally going to the stairs. I heard my mother happily chatting with a man. I went to the living room and I felt chills and uneasiness around the man. He kept on putting my hand on my thigh and I didn't like it one single bit. I tried to supress my shivering but I could only hold it for so long.

They continued to chat for a while before the man went to the front gate and mother had put a leash on me. I was confused at first but I immediately realized her intentions. I desperately tried to free myself from the collar and leash but it was to no use.

"Mama please stop this! Please I don't want to go with him please stop it please! I don't want to be with him!" I begged and begged until my throat was hoarse. I was clinging tightly to her leg but she paid no mind to it and handed me to that man.