"Too late! I know it's working, birdie!"

"Ugh... fine! We'll do something when we get back to town..."

"YEAAAH!" (Y/N) chimed happily. Maybe they were a bit too loud... since the Yiga Clan leader suddenly appeared in front of us.

"PEEKABOO!"

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I pulled my bow. "What is it this time, whatever your name was?"

"IT'S MASTER KHOGA!" The Yiga Leader shouted angrily. "AND I GOT YOUR LITTLE TOY HERE, HAHA!" The leader pulled out the small white Sheikah robot that the princess always had around her. So that's what they stole...

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, HMMM??" Khoga teased, doing a stupid pose before starting to ramble of how easily it was to steal the robot.

"Just shoot him, Revali." (Y/N) sighed. I was a bit taken aback by the bluntness, but...

"With pleasure!"

I took the shot, aiming right at him, but he teleported away before we could do anything about it...

"GAH! FLEE TO THE SKY ISLANDS!" The Yiga leader yelled before teleporting away.

"Wait... the sky islands?" (Y/N) put a pondering hand on their chin, stroking the small tuft of hair they had. "I feel like I heard that before..."

"Well, whatever they are, we have to find them." I sighed as I put away my bow. Can't believe that stupid idiot got away from us... it's all that Hylian's fault!... somehow.

"Wait... I got it!" (Y/N) snapped their fingers and quickly took a hold of me and Link's hand. "Let's be quick and hurry back to town. We need to find Kass!"

"Wha-" Before I could start questioning (Y/N)'s plan, they started to sprint through the thick fog back to town, pulling me and Link along.

After we got back to Zon'Hirith, we managed to find Kass and Teba in the medical hut. The same one we had been taken care of after The Calamity...

"You mentioned some kind of 'melody of the skylands', right?" (Y/N) asked the bard Rito as I looked from afar alongside Teba.

As the two mumbled, Teba and I stood in silence. Well... until he decided to break the ice.

"You're very lucky, Master Revali." He started with a soft neutral expression on his face.

"Lucky? For what exactly?"

"For having them." Teba pointed at (Y/N). Wait... how?!

"How did you-"

"That spot near the river's shore in the ruins was named after you two in our time. And it's a quite well known romantic spot for lovers..."

"Oh." I felt my face heating up from embarrassment. Everyone from the future knew about us?!

"No need to worry. I won't tell anyone who doesn't know, Master Revali."

"You better not..." I sighed in relief. "Well... at least now I know I have two places named after me in the future." I said proudly, trying to mask my embarrassment.

"As proud as always, Master Revali." Teba laughed.

Before we could keep talking, (Y/N) and Kass finally rushed back to us. "We have a plan!"

"Ugh, took you long enough!" I complained, nudging (Y/N). "What is this plan you have?"

"Well," Kass started, taking a step forward and showing us a music sheet. "I found this a while ago while exploring some ruins back in our time. And it came along with a riddle written on the wall next to the chest I found it in."