( If I will get selected then one day I will also pour water on you to take revenge )

Listening her comment a chuckled left my mouth without my acknowledgement. Daksh and my guards looked at me with wide eyes  like they have seen a ghost . Well it's true I don't laugh and smile in front of others except my family members but I couldn't control myself after listening her comment .

" Where is washroom uncle ? " She asked and Pune told her the direction and she went from there and I also moved towards the interview room .

Seeing me coming everyone stood up and greeted me . " How's the interview going on ? " I asked in my authoritative voice. " Work is in progress sir , we will inform you after selecting top 3 designers " said Mishti bansal head of the designing team .

I nodded and said " it should be done today only " and moved out . I was going towards the lift when I got a call . Seeing a caller ID I smiled and walked towards the corridor after asking Daksh and guards to stay there only.

I answered the call and immediately and irritating voice came " How are fu*ker ? " .

I can imagine he will be smiling like a fool on the other side. " I am good, you bastard" . He chucked and said " Come on Raj , at least greet me sweetly yaar ".

" You don't deserve my sweetness Abhishek Khurrana " i snapped back . Yes , he is my only best friend Abhishek khurana . We met in college in London . He is very annoying but I love him . He knows me very well . He is also well aware of my underworld business but he never judge me that's why we are together.

" How is everything in India  ? " He  asked and before I could say anything a little creature  bumped into me.

" Ye khamba kaha se aa gya beech me " she said and looked upwards .
(From where this pillar came in the middle )

She is the same girl who was in the corridor . She has dark brown hair , a small face , cute button nose , rosy pink chubby cheeks, small but plump pink lips , and big doe eyes with brown orbs ,  I don't know but these orbs seems familiar to me . Overall she is beautiful and cute but her beauty is overpowered by her  cuteness. Wait what am I doing, did I really checked out a girl.

She was making cute faces and shook her  head lightly side by side  and then said with a smile " Sorry uncle".

' Uncle ! From where do I look like an uncle . I am the most eligible bachelor in the country and here she is calling me uncle . How dare she ? ' I thought and I  asked her  in my  dominating tone " From which angle do I look like an uncle to you ? " .

Listening to my voice she got scared  but maintained her composure and asked with innocent face " Toh kya nhi hai ? Don't tell me aap dada ji hai ? " She asked the last sentence with shocked expression.

( So are you not ? Don't tell me you are grandfather ? )

Listening to her words,  my mouth opened slightly in disbelief but I maintained my demour and my jaws  clenched ' How dare she call me dada ji , I will tell her what I am ' and was about to say something when she again said with a grin " Par aap dada ji nhi lagte , toh hum uncle se kaam chala lenge .. ok bye UNCLEE!! " and scurried away from there without looking back and I was looking at her back  until she disappeared from my view .

(But you don't look like a grandfather , so we can manage with uncle .. ok bye UNCLEE!!)

What the hell ! Almost all the Girls throw themself on me  to get my just mere attention and here  she called me an uncle , I don't like her , if I meet her again then I will show her what I am .

I came out of my thoughts when I heard my fu*ker friend laughing " hahahaha .... OMG I can't believe a girl called you an uncle.. Hahahahaha "

"Shut up if you don't want me to break your bones " I warned him .
"Ok sorry hahaha sorry yaar, but I really want to meet her who has the audacity to call RAJVEER SINGH RATHORE an uncle " he said and again started laughing.

This fu*ker I will kill him . " Shut up, and tell me why you called me " I asked in my cold tone ." Well nothing much I called you to inform you that I am coming back to India , and not for days but permanently " he said .

" That's good , but why suddenly ? " I inquired. " Nothing , we just want to live in our own country in our culture" he said .

" Ok,  I have work , will talk to you later , Bye " I said . " Bye " he replied and cut the call .

Abhishek and his parents were living in London from the time he joined college but their  business is spread in India . He also wanted to return to India when I returned back but due to his business he couldn't.

After the call I went to  my cabin which is on the 60th floor and started working.

( Rajveer's cabin )

( Rajveer's cabin )

In the evening Daksh came with a file in his hand after getting the permission. " Sir here is the list of top 3 designers from the interview with their designs" Daksh said and placed the file on my table .

I took the file and started seeing the designs of the designer . I really liked the work of the designer whose name is Tara Sharma . She is very talented, I can say . " Tara Sharma , she is good for this job ,  inform her that she got selected and can join from Monday " I informed Daksh . " Ok boss " he said and left the cabin and I again started my work.

**************************************

So how was the chapter guyzzzz?

Vote if you liked the chapter and also comment your favourite line or part .

Also share this story with your friends.🥰

Bye guyzzzzz😘