ღ𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮..ღ

Start from the beginning

"Morning baby, thank you handsome." I hummed, rubbing over the tattoo that spelt out my name, along with Azzara's birthdate.

He got it after the day Azzara was born, it was a surprise because I didn't think he would actually do something like that.

I had also tattooed his name on me after a couple months when Azzara was born.

"Everybody up yet?" He asks and I nod.

We were currently at my parents house with everybody. It's currently Christmas and we're all spending it together like always.

After the three of us washed up, we all went downstairs for brunch because it was way past breakfast time.

"Morning everyone." I greeted as everyone answered.

I put Azzara in my father's hand and he huffed as she pulled on his hair.

"Oh look dad, you're finally getting more grey hairs." I teased.

He glares, "Thanks to you, you always stress me the fuck out."

I laugh loudly.

"Who remembers when Blaze and Azurra were children?" Uncle Rome decided to ask and everyone shouted 'me'.

"How could we ever forget? They were the two nastiest children I've ever encountered." Dad stated and they burst into laughter.

"I honestly thought she was about to get pregnant before she turned 16." Mom said and I choked.

"She probably would have if I didn't move away with Blaze when he was 14 and she was 12." Arielle jumped in and I rolled my eyes at them.

"You guys are so dramatic." Blaze grunted as he flicked them off.

"All those whipping they got for being naughty is a crime. I can't even count how many we gave them." Uncle Rome laughed.

I frown, "Y'all should be in jail to be honest, it's a crime to hit your children." Then I continued, "I should've called CPS on your asses."

They all snickered.

"We should've got them arrested Azu, they did us dirty bruh." Blaze backed me up.

I loved the way his voice quickened when he sparkled with a new idea, or was so enjoying one of mine that he lost himself for a moment.

I love him so much.

I fist-bump him and we laugh together.

He's my husband, bestfriend, home and everything in one.

"Could you please tell your daughter to leave my hair alone? She'll leave me with a bald head by the time she's finished pulling it." Dad said as Azzara kept pulling at his hair.

I don't know where she got that habit from, if she's not pulling at someone's hair then she cannot sleep.

It's weird as hell.

"What hair?" Blaze mumbled and dad threw his shoe at him as we laughed.

We just love provoking him.

I love my family so much.

A while later, Blaze stood up, gaining our attention. We all looked at him in confusion as he stood there nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

A minute later, the twins rushed inside as they handed him a bouquet of flowers and a small black box.

"Bla—" I started, but gasped when he got down on one knee in front of me and handed me the beautiful flowers.

I smelled them and smiled with a blush as the rest of my family squealed happily.