𝓟𝓡𝓞𝓛𝓞𝓖𝓤𝓔📍

WELCOME TO BOOK TWO (Burning Series)💥

^^add it to your reading list, please.^^
• Can be read as a stand-alone.

^^• Can be read as a stand-alone

♧♧

Age 12 & 14]

Blaze stood by his room door looking at all the bags that were packed and ready for them to move away from NewYork and right into Washington D.C.

Though he knew that it was probably just four hours away, his heart ached not wanting to leave.

On the other hand, a part of him was ecstatic to be moving away from that girl who keeps pestering him. It's not like he hated her or anything, but she just wouldn't give him space to breathe.

The last time he talked to a girl when he was 12, she gave the girl a black eye.

Azurra ran into the house leaving her father behind as she made her way up to Blaze's room. She bursts inside and he groans looking at the little pest that made his life unbearable most times.

"You didn't tell me you were leaving!" Azurra stomped over to him and he fell on the bed, but that didn't stop her as she climbed on top of him.

Imagine being a 14 year old and letting a 12 year old control you, he thought to himself as embarrassment filled him.

Almost 15, since his birthday is coming up in the next two weeks.

She's still too scary.

The fact that Azurra acts like an old woman at this age is just depressing.

"Azu, get off me bruh." He huffed. "I didn't tell you because, well it just wasn't any of your business."

Azurra frowned, how is it not her business?

Everything about him is her business.

He looked at her curls that fell onto her face, making her even more prettier. His cheeks burned at his thoughts and he looked away immediately as she pouted.

"B-But you can't leave me!"

He rolled his eyes, "It's not like I'm gonna go to a different country or something, it's literally four hours away I think."

She gasps, "That's so far away."

"I'll visit you often." He lies easily, before she starts getting crazy.

He knows her well enough to know her crazy tactics. He knows she has no problem burning all his clothes in the room with him in it.

Her eyes lit up, "Promise?"

He hums, "Promise. Now get off me, little one."

She shook her head as a crazy idea came to her mind. "You have to kiss me first, here." She pointed to her lips and his face flushed.