Chapter.. ¹⁰

T W O  M O N T H S  L A T E R;

^point of views will be switched between both, so please read carefully.^

Blaze P

Blaze P.O.V

M I L D  M A T U R E  C O N T E N T  |+18

Two months have already passed by, Azu and I have gotten closer again. Well, we haven't kissed on the lips but we do touch each other intimately, just not too deeply.

She's still one annoying brat no matter what though.

She broke into my house countless times when Gina wasn't here and I always wondered how she always knew when she wasn't around.

Like right now, she's here and Gina is not.

Not that I care.

Today is Azurra's birthday though and I got her a Chanel vintage gold plated charm bracelet. Although it took alot out of my pocket, I still fought and bought it for her because I knew she wanted one from the way she expressed recently.

But now, here she is in my bedroom looking like she wanted something else, something else I'm not sure I could give her.

What is she really up to?

"Azu?" I warned her. "Stop, Gina will be here soon." I tried reasoning with her.

She shrugs, "I don't care, she's not here now and I'm taking advantage of it."

"But—" She put her hands on my lips to stop me from talking and I shuddered.

"Shhh, baby." She whispered, gliding her lips to my neck as she grasped my face in the palm of her soft hands. My eyes fluttered to the mellow pleasure her lips created as her skin glossed more in the light.

The red velvety night dress she had on was starting to slip from her perfect shoulders as her teeth intensified pleasure on my skin, biting and leaving marks.

I was striding backwards closer and closer to my bed that was behind us, as her lips drove to the other side of my neck, planting wet deep kisses. Leaving her traced, her lips parted from my skin and she gently pushed me down on the bed, making me sit on the edge.

"This was n-not what I meant when I said you can get anything you want on your birthday from me." I stated, clearly affected as I glanced up into her dark brown eyes.

She smirked, "Hm? I really do appreciate the bracelet you got me, it was beautiful but I crave something far more better."

I gulped.

This was my fault for telling her she can get whatever she wanted from me. She never asked for a gift from me, but I wanted to give her something nonetheless.