Chapter. ²

Azurra P

Azurra P.O.V

"Where are your parents?" The man in glasses sitting around his desk with a huge round stomach in front of him asked me.

He looked like somebody's homeless great grandfather.

I shrug, "They're dead."

I moved here with my two twin brothers three months ago for my last year in university and their second year.

Though they are twins, they're totally different from each other and look nothing alike. Kaizan is white just like dad and Kaizer is mixed just like mom and me.

It's weird how they're twins but came out absolutely different.

So far this university hasn't been bad but it also hasn't been good.

Since I started this university, I don't think there has been a day when I don't mess around with the school.

I don't know, but I just can't keep myself out of trouble to save a life.

Probably due to me getting everything from my dad.

Which is why I'm currently in the office of the man who controls the university.

The man looked at me with the hardest glare I've ever seen.

"Do you want to use the restroom sir?" I ask politely.

This man's face looks like someone that's having constipation.

Before he could answer, the door swung open and in came my amazing dad.

"What did you do again Azurra?" He cursed glaring at me, "For fuck sake, you're gonna give me a heart attack one day."

"Papa." I stood on my tip toes and greeted him with a kiss on his cheeks as his eyes melted immediately.

"Peanut, stop trying to make me look soft right now! What did you do? I had to leave your pregnant mother and take the jet here just because you got in trouble with the school!" He gritted, "This is the tenth time since you've been here."

I sigh, "I didn't do anything too bad papa, I promise."

He raised a brow, "What did you really do?"

The man named Mr. Orlow finally spoke up for the first time after keeping quiet. "She sets the lab on fire with a student inside."

I glared at him, "In my defense, she was a racist with a nasty attitude." I continued, "Papa, she called me a monkey and said some disgusting things about mom."

I smirk knowing he doesn't play when it comes to mom and that's when his crazy side kicks out most.

My dad scrunched his face up, "Tell me you burned the bitch good then, sí?"

I smirk, "I did, too bad they got her in time."

See where I got my craziness from?

The table slammed and I jumped looking at Mr. Orlow whose face was red as a tomato.