"So beautiful, mama." I sighed in acknowledgment, feeling a hard throb from my dick.

I reached for her, trying to pry my dick into her. The wonderful scent of her arousal hit my nostrils and I filled my lungs with it.

Her wetness and warmth delighted me. I had a true sense of homecoming as I plunged inside her familiar, yet so exotic, wet and warm hole. Grasping her hips, I began the ritual of thrusting. Though, delivering pleasure in the process, I received much more than I gave.

So fucking good.

My Azurra grunted and moaned, progressing soon to loud yelling. "Harder baby, come on!" she urged. She rolled her waist in rhythm with my thrusts.

The squishy music produced by our genitals accompanied us.

It turned out to be one of those rare moments that our orgasms converged— The explosion of sweet sensations resonating around our bodies was out of this world.

We crashed into the cold wall together, immediate chills shaking us. Instinctively, we snuggled closer. Our warm skin and belabored breath we used to succor one another.

"That was so good." She murmured and I hummed in agreement.

A few moments later, my wife sponged me as I did her, while she was paying playful attention to my dick of course. Then she turned on the warm water, followed by a thorough toweling of my body. She is, after all, a woman of her word.

I rolled my eyes at that.

"Now get dressed, we're going to the doctor." I informed her and she groaned, "You promised."

She held her hands up, "I know, I know."

"Congratulations, you're three months pregnant

"Congratulations, you're three months pregnant." The doctor says and our mouths dropped.

I blink hard.

We had visited the doctor's office a couple minutes ago and after explaining Azurra's sickness, they started running tests on her and now they have the results.

"I'm what?" Azurra asks, shocked.

"Three months pregnant." He repeated. "13 weeks, to be exact."

I held up my hand, "How can we be pregnant?" I ask stupidly.

Azurra looked at me with a stale face, "I'm the one pregnant, not us idiot."

Oh.

"Any questions before we go any further?" The doctor asks and I nod.

"Is my wife and baby healthy?"

He nods, "Very healthy."

"Can we know the gender?"

"Usuay I would schedule an ultrasound at around 18 to 21 weeks, but the gender may be determined by ultrasound as early as 14 weeks." He stated and I nod.