"Don't even think about it." I warned him and he sighed.

"I wasn't even thinking about anything."

Liar.

I finally got in the helicopter and was attacked with a hug from mom. "I'm so happy you're okay." I laugh and hug her back. "Who's this?"

I squeal and hug Fire as dad finally reached up with him. "This is Fire, mine and Blaze's first child."

Dad coughed loudly and mom slapped his back for him.

"You have got to be fucking with me." He mumbles to himself.

"He's so cute." Mom gushes as she pet Fire's head who whined. "Did grandpa help you up?" She asked him, referring to dad.

Dad gasped, "I must be hallucinating, because I know to God you're not calling me a grandpa. I can't be a fucking grandpa, I'm not even that old."

I laugh loudly.

"Grandpa Sander," Rome snickered over in the other helicopter.

Dad hissed and glared at him, "When I get out of this shit, I'm gonna roast your fat head for dinner and give it to the dog."

I ignored their banter and looked over at the other helicopter to see Blaze who was grinning at me.

My eyes widened and I blew a kiss at him, he catches it and slammed it over his chest where his heart is located and I giggled.

He's so silly.

I can't wait to hug him and kiss him.

And fuck him.

"Are you excited to meet your dad?" I asked Fire who started wiggling his tail." I'll take that as a yes."

We set off and it took only a couple minutes to land back at the house. I got down from the helicopter and ran over to Blaze who caught me in his arms.

Fire ran behind me, well more likely hopped because of his wound and jumped on us, making us tumble down together.

He licked Blaze's face who scrunched his face up in disgust. "The fuck?"

I grin, "Meet our first child, Fire."

His eyes widened, "Azurra, are you insane?"

"I don't think so."

He shook his head, looking back at Fire. "I don't even wanna know where you got him from. Hi boy." He scratched behind Fire's ears who happily took it.

"I missed you." I pecked his lips and he smiled.

"I missed you too, jail was so boring." He rolled his eyes.

My eyes lit up, "Did you drop the soap?"

He frowns, "Um what?"

"Why didn't you tell me you're bisexual?"

His eyes widened in surprise, "Where did you get that from? I'm not bisexual."

Boring.

"But—"

"I'm pansexual."

I gasp in surprise, "Oh, so you're gender-blind?"

He shrugs, "I guess, but I'm not attracted to anyone but you."

"That's so hot." I whispered in his ear, "Will I ever get to see you fucking a man or a man fucking you? Wait, are you top or bottom with a man?"

"Azurra!"

I was only playing with him to be honest and he knew it.

I could never share him with anyone for that matter.