Interview

Oho kya chala raha Mahesh Keshwala, AKA Thugesh, welcome to the Thugesh show season one episode 10. Aaj, hamare saath judne wale hai, inki baat alag hee hai. Ek hai jisne aapne skill sai pure India ko diwana kiya hai, and dusere hai unhone apne beauty and simplicity pure India ko diwana karke chohda. Please welcome Shubman Gill, the Prince of Cricket, and Vihana Kohli, the Queen of Beauty. Said Thugesh "Both of them have captured people's hearts in their own unique ways, and we are excited to learn more about their journey," Thugesh said as he introduced the guests on his show.

"Shubman and Vihana ji, welcome to the Thugesh Show. We are happy to have both of you here today, and we appreciate you coming on such short notice." Thugesh said cordially. " Thugesh said warmly. They nodded happily. "Actually, this is my first time interviewing big celebrities. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm sure it will be a great episode with both of you here," Thugesh said with a smile. Shubman and Vihana exchanged a knowing glance, reassuring Thugesh that they were excited to be on the show.

"Shubman and Viha Ji, your fans are thrilled to see you both together. How do you manage to balance your busy schedules and maintain a strong relationship in the midst of all the chaos?" Thugesh stated. "It's definitely not easy, but we make it a priority to communicate and support each other no matter what. We both understand the demands of our careers, so we make sure to carve out time for each other whenever we can. Shubman responded.

"Being in the public eye, you both undoubtedly face a lot of scrutiny and attention. How do you handle the constant media attention on your relationship?" Thugesh asked couriously.

"It might be difficult at times, but we've learned to focus on what really matters: our love for one another. We strive not to be affected by outside noise and instead enjoy the moments we have together. At the end of the day, our relationship is about the two of us, and as long as we have each other's support, we can weather any storm." Viha stated.

Time skip...

"Okay, let's get started with games. The first game is quite simple. How well do you understand your partner? Kuch jada nahi mai aap dono ko question puchuga related to each other, and you have to give a response in 5 seconds, and beech mai beech mai boluga uss question aap ko incorrect answer dena hai." Thugesh outlined the rules with a cheeky grin, which made Shubman and Vihana chuckle uneasily. They were eager to demonstrate their understanding of each other in the game.

"So the first question to Viha "What is Shubman's favorite video game?" Thugesh questioned, and Vihana's eyes widened with astonishment. "Valorant." She immediately shouted out an answer, hoping it was correct. Thugesh looked to Shubman for the correct response. Shubman nodded in agreement. Vihana sighed, relieved that she had correctly answered the first question. Thugesh grinned as he prepared to ask Shubman the following question. "What is your partner's favorite television show? Shubman firmly said, "Friends." Vihana beams with delight, knowing he picked properly. Thugesh laughed at their companionship and enjoyed the pleasant competition amongst them. "Viha, apne Shubman ka naam mobile pai kis naam sai save kiya?" "And galat answer dena hai." Viha paused for a moment before saying, "Kutta." Thugesh lifted his eyebrow. Three of them gave a collective chuckle. Shubman rolled his eyes at Viha's reaction. "Shub, good quality of Viha, and only wrong answers." Thugesh stated in a humorous tone. "Ahh, she sleeps a lot, and her voice is just as good as Shreya Ghoshal, and ye bilkul bhi gali nahi deti." Shub stated before Viha interrupted, "Shubman, don't give away all my secrets!"

"Okay, so next game is very easy; never have I ever." "Let's see who's done the most embarrassing things," Thugesh added with a sly grin. Viha and Shubman exchanged knowing looks as they prepared to play the game.

"Never have I ever laughed so hard that I spit water out my mouth." Thugesh stated. Viha showed I have, while Shub showed never. "We need to know what made you laugh so hard you spit out your drink, Viha," Thugesh teased. Shubman added, "Yeah, spill the beans!" "I actually don't know how that lame joke made me split the water ,but it was hilarious," Viha admitted with a laugh. "Waise woh jara joke bhi batana." Shubman teased, "Okay, what's common between Thailand and hospitals? Dono hii gender reveal nahi karte." Shubman and Thugesh exchanged done looks. "Behen itna bhi dark nahi hona tha, btw who told you this joke." Shubman inquired, lifting his eyebrow. "I have my sources," Viha said with a cheeky grin. "Well, they definitely have a twisted sense of humor," Thugesh said, shaking his head in amusement. "Okay, next one. "Never have I ever gone on a blind date." Thugesh stated Viha demonstrated never, whereas Shub showed I have. "Seriously? "You have never been on a blind date." Thugesh expressed amazement. "Nope, I never had the guts to do it," Viha responded, chuckling. "Next one: Never have I ever used a fake ID." Tugesh stated Viha and Shub showed I have. "Next one, koi iss baat pai nahi bolega. This is second-hand embarrassment." Viha stated, making Thugesh and Shubman chuckle. "Never have I ever been sent to the principal's office." Thugesh said Viha showed never, while Shub showed I have. "Wow, really? What did you do to get sent to the principal's office?" Thugesh asked with a grin. "Bohat cheeze thi like cricket khelte hue classroom ki kaach todi, teacher ke chair pai bubble gum lagya, and many more." Shub stated. "Never have I ever Googled myself." Viha and Shub both showed I have. "I think we've all done that at some point," Viha said with a laugh. "It's always interesting to see what comes up when you search your own name." Shub said while chuckling. "Never have I ever learned a new hobby just to impress someone." Viha and Shub both showed they have. "I once tried to learn how to play the guitar just to impress a crush," Shub admitted with a sheepish smile. "It didn't really work out, but at least I can play a few chords now," Shub added with a shrug. "Bhai aaj gharpe jaake lagne wali hai teri hai." Thugesh stated while looking at a little angry Viha.

"Okay, that's it for today. Thank you, Viha and Shub, for sharing your stories,I hope aap logo ko maza aaya rahega," I hope we will meet again soon for more interesting conversations," Thugesh said with a smile as he stood to hug Viha and Shub. "And Shub, keep practicing those chords, you never know when they might come in handy," Thugesh added with a wink before bidding them goodbye. "I will meet you in the new episode, Tab Tak Keliye. Bye and Shubh Ratri." Thugesh stated. 

_________________________________________

Hey guys, I am back with new chapters. I know updates are late and my board year has started. So I am allowed to use mobile device and laptop for long time. Actually, I am thinking of end this book and starting a new one. Sorry to all the people who gave me ideas for chapter. I am not writing any chapters on them. I hope you understand till then bye bye.