Sang Rahiyo

After their time on the beach, they returned to their hotel. After driving for 20 minutes, they arrived at the hotel. Shubman escorted Viha to her room. After opening the door with the key, Viha turned around with a smirk. Shubman looked at Viha with a confused look. "Is everything okay?" he asked, noticing her mischievous expression. Viha simply laughed and replied, "You'll see soon enough." Viha took two steps forward. Their faces were in such close proximity. Shubman's heart raced as he tried to anticipate what Viha had in store. Suddenly, Viha leaned in and whispered, "Surprise!" before planting a gentle peck on his lips. After giving a peck, she ran inside her room and tried to close the door. Shubman quickly placed his leg between the door. "Not so fast," he taunted, his eyes gleaming with levity. Shubman walked inside Viha's chamber. Viha began to run all over the room. Shubman chased after her, both of them laughing uncontrollably as they played their game of cat and mouse. Finally catching her, Shubman wrapped his arms around Viha and placed her on his lap, "Gotcha!" Shub whispered. He leaned in to give Viha a kiss. Viha turned her face playfully. Shubman chuckled and gently turned Viha's face back towards him, planting a soft kiss on her lips. Viha couldn't help but also kiss him back. They broke their kiss because of a lack of oxygen. Viha placed her forehead against Shubman's, both of them smiling at each other in contentment. "I love you," Viha whispered. Shubman smiled back and whispered, "I love you too." They sat there in each other's arms, enjoying the moment of peace and love between them.

Next day

Viha pov- I woke up from sleep due to an alarm. When I attempted to stand up, Shub put his hand around my waist. He drew me up against his chest. I started to wiggle in his arms. He again pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear, "Shh, let me sleep and stop wiggling." His husky, deep voice gave me a chill. Shubman finally opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled and said, "Good morning, beautiful." I blushed and replied, "Good morning, handsome." Shubman again spoke, "You look beautiful in my shirt." I blushed even more. Yes, we had a long night yesterday. "Viha, are you feeling okay? Does your body hurt?" I shook my head, feeling content in his embrace. "I'm fine, just a little sore," I replied with a smile. Shubman nodded, pulling me closer as we both enjoyed the peaceful morning together. Shubman got up from bed. My gaze fell on his abs. His damn abs are driving me crazy. "You should take a photo of these abs it will last longer." I took my phone from a nearby table and took a lot of pictures of Shubman's abs. Shubman gave me are you serious look. I chuckled, showing him the photos I had taken. "Just admiring the view," I teased. Shubman rolled his eyes, but he couldn't hide the smile that tugged at his lips. I stood in front of the mirror only to see red marks around my collarbone and neck. I realized they were love bites from the night before. Memories of our passionate night flooded back, making me blush. Shubman came behind me and hugged me from behind. He snuggled into my neck. "Looks like I did some beautiful painting," he said quietly, sending chills down my spine. I turned around to face him and playfully slapped his arm. "You have to be careful with your paints," I replied with a smile. Shubman chuckled and pulled me closer, planting a soft kiss on my lips. We broke the kiss due to a lack of oxygen. Shubman's phone began to ring. He looked at the caller ID and groaned, "Ishan bkl kahi ka." I giggled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before he answered the call. I went to the bathroom to refresh. When I returned, Shubman was still on the phone, his expression turning serious. "Don't worry we will do something." he said before hanging up. I knew something was wrong. I approached him cautiously and asked, "What happened?" Shubman sighed and said, "Viha actually kal hamne photo upload kiya the uske vajese bhoat bhasad hui hai. Fans want answers to their questions. So many fans are happy, but some are hating us." I sighed and said, "Let's just confirm our relationship." Shubman nodded in agreement, his eyes reflecting concern. "It's the best way to handle this situation," he replied. I knew that our decision would bring both relief and backlash from our fans, but we were ready to face it together.