Realization

Viha pov: I was in two different sensations right now. The first was delighted since India had won the match against Afghanistan. Rohit Bhaiya made 131 runs and was named Player of the Match. Vi Bhaiya also made 55 not-outs. I was really delighted. but god aise kaise muze khush rakh sakte hai. Shubman's ignorance saddened me. Yahh Shubman began to disregard me. I tried to chat with him, but he either ignored me and walked away or quickly responded. Which saddened me. I became quite exhausted. Everyone on the Indian squad, including their families, was aware of our bond. ? I was following Shubman like a lost dog, hoping to win Shub's forgiveness.

I tried texting, but he just left all chats on hold. From that day on, he never returned my calls.

But bhai muze koi toh baatao maine kiya kya hai. And Shubhman is completely ignoring me?? Shree observed a change in my mood after I returned to the hotel following the match. I stormed toward his room. After a minute of knocking, Shubhman opened the door. When I saw Shub's face, my fury subsided. I was about to enter his room, but he aggressively shut the door in my face. Seriously, how can that b*tch do it? I stomped straight to my room, furious. I noticed a person standing near my room, waiting for someone. I suppose for me?? That was Shree. I needed this. She gave me a bored expression. I just walked close to her and hugged her, but she just shoved me away.

I just pouted. She grabbed the keys from my hand and unlocked the door to the room. She simply dragged me inside and closed the door. Shree sat in front of me on the bed. I was about to sit next to her when she stopped me, saying, "Tu udhar hee khadi rehni wali hai." I simply pouted and stood in front of her. She just clasped her hands in front of her chest and stated, "I am expecting an explanation from you, Miss Vihana Prem Kohli." That severe voice scared me, okay? Konsa explanation "Bhai ab maine kya kiya hai. Tuze har wakt kyu lagta hai ki mai kuch kaand kiya hai." I asked. She simply gave me a serious look. I just pouted and remarked, "Shree bata de na kya kiya mene and kuch serious nahi hoga toh muze Shubman ko maanana hai." She simply looked at me for a moment and remarked, "Yahhi toh tu kyu woh pagal picche ghum rahi hai." I simply complained. She began to talk again: "Bhai, muze kuch context nahi pata hai tere aur woh shubman ke beech mai kya hua hai, but if you are trying to ask forgiveness from him, chohde de kuch hone wala nahi hai. You appear like a lost dog while following him. I simply sighed and remarked, "Arre muze khudko pata nahi hai maine kiya kya hai muze woh doh dino sai ignore kar raha hai and itna muze pata hai ki maine hee kuch toh kiya hoga." She merely gave me a bored expression. After a minute, she said, "Bhai itna confident, just wow, na tuze khudko context pata nahi hai toh kyu kar rahi hai." I simply started blabbering about my guilt, and all she did was slap me across the face and place her palm over my lips." I just gave her a WTF look. She merely muttered irritably, "Bhai, tu thodi pagal hai." She removed her hand, stared at me for a while, and said, "Bhai sunn, joh bhi mai puhchungi uska sidha sidha jawab de diyo, okay?" I just nodded.

 She began her Ko" Banega Crorepati. "Well, how do you feel when you are with Shubman, and what is that feeling?" I smiled when I heard his name. I was grinning from ear to ear, like a crazy person. " I paused before speaking. "Well, I feel fine being with him. His jokes and flirtatious behavior make me pleased. Whenever we make eye contact, I feel as if the entire zoo is running inside me." I simply want to sit with him and spend quality time together. His smile, especially his dimpley oyy hoy tuze pata hai woh kitna handsome dikhta hai, is not only handsome, but he is also a gentleman. Mera toh bass kare toh mai usee abhi shaadi karlu. You know Shubh is not a green flag but a whole green forest. I kept babbling on and on. Shree was grinning broadly at me. I immediately stopped talking because she seemed to be in a different mood. I smiled, too, at the brilliant smile on her face. Asking her incoherently, "Kya hua itni khush kyu hai?" She grinned broadly and continued, "Viha, pay close attention." I only hummed.