Trip

(You can listen this song while reading this chapter.)

Viha pov: The last two wickes went in sadness. Shubman went to Punjab with his parents after the finals. I returned home, along with Bhabhi and Vi Bhai. Our house was no longer filled with laughter and excitement after finals. Di informed me that Shubman had distanced himself from everyone else. She also mentioned that he seemed to be struggling with the pressure of expectations and the disappointment of not winning the finals. We all hoped that, with time and support, Shubman would be able to overcome his struggles and find his way back to happiness. The same thing was going on at our house: Vi Bhai was not being himself. He was quieter than usual, and he seemed lost in his thoughts. I knew that he, too, was dealing with the aftermath of the finals and needed our support to get through it. To lift their spirits, I planned a trip to Australia. I hoped that the change of scenery would help both Shubman and Vi Bhai clear their minds and find some peace. I went into their room. "Okay, listen, I will say it only once. We are going to Australia for a trip, so pack your bags. We will leave in 4 days, and Shubman is also going to join us. I don't want to be a third-wheeler. " I could see the surprise and excitement in their eyes as they processed the news. I knew this trip would be exactly what we all needed to recharge and bond after a stressful period. "So, Shub kab aane wala hai ki woh direct Australia anne wala hai." I let out a nervous chuckle before speaking, "Well, woh abhi tak decide nahi hua hai." They gave me a confusing look. "Actually, usko iss trip ke baare mai pata nahi hai. Aaj usko batani wali hu." I said this while scratching the back of my neck. They gave me a disbelieving look. "You don't need to worry; I will talk with him." I said, partly unsure.

Viha then called Shubman to tell him about the trip and insisted that he come with them. Shubman hesitated at first, but Viha convinced him that it would be good for all of them. Three days later, Shubman arrived in Mumbai, where Viha, Vibhai, Bhabhi, and Vamika welcomed him with warm smiles. They spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's company.

Next day.. 

They placed their luggage in the cab and headed to the airport, excited for the adventures that awaited them in Australia. As they boarded the plane, Viha couldn't help but feel grateful for the opportunity to spend quality time with her loved ones. She knew that this vacation would create lasting memories and strengthen their bond as a family. As the plane took off, Viha closed her eyes and smiled, looking forward to the adventures that lay ahead. The excitement of exploring a new country together filled her with anticipation for the journey ahead. The flight was long, but the anticipation of arriving in Australia kept everyone in high spirits. As they landed in Sydney, Viha couldn't wait to start making memories with her family in this beautiful new destination. 

Viha Pov

Today, I, Shub, and Vamika had planned to spend some quality time together. We thought it would be a good idea for Cheeku Bhai and Bhabi to take a break from their busy parenting schedule. Our plan was to explore more of Sydney and try out some local cuisine, as well as take a ferry ride to see the city from a different perspective. We were excited about the day ahead and were looking forward to making some unforgettable memories.We started our day by visiting the Royal Botanic Garden, which is a beautiful and serene place filled with lush greenery and colorful flowers. We were amazed by the variety of flora and fauna that the garden had to offer. We took a leisurely stroll around the garden, enjoying the stunning views and taking plenty of pictures along the way. Next up, we decided to indulge in some local cuisine, and we went to a nearby restaurant that was famous for its traditional Australian dishes. We were not disappointed! The food was delicious, and we enjoyed every bite of it. We tried some of the local delicacies, such as meat pies and fish and chips, and they were simply mouth-watering. We wrapped up our day with a relaxing ferry ride around Sydney Harbour. The view of the city skyline from the ferry was breathtaking, and we were able to capture some amazing photos. We also saw some of the famous landmarks, such as the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.

Overall, it was a perfect day spent with loved ones, exploring Sydney, and making unforgettable memories. We strengthened our bond and had lots of fun together. The memories we made will last a lifetime, and we look forward to planning our next adventure. It was truly a day to remember, filled with laughter and joy. We can't wait to create more memories together in the future. 

_________________________________________

Hey guys, back with new chapter. I know this chapter is a short one. Honestly speaking, I don't know what to do with this book. Mere pass book ko kaise end karna hai uski idea hai but uske beech mai kya likhna hai woh pata nahi. So yeah, that's it. Till next chapter, stay healthy and happy. !! Btw, please tell me if my current book cover is good or this one. This is my first time making a book cover, so just ignore my editing skills.

 This is my first time making a book cover, so just ignore my editing skills