Have you ever watched the movie 'Nowhere'? That's exactly how it looked right now.

The only difference is that the bridge is here and we can see it but it looks far away. The cars up there looked like those kids car toys from down here.

Oh shit, I wonder if there's sharks? I very fucking hope not.

I looked around more and I could see a piece of land, but that was very far away and I don't think the dog could swim that far.

Could I even swim that far?

I trembled at the coldness of the breeze that's blowing and the cold water that's surrounding my body.

"Fire, I know you must hate my guts right now." I sigh and look at the dog, "Look what I did to you, I stabbed you in the leg and now I got us stranded in the middle of the sea or is it an ocean?"

I don't know, because this shit is deep that it would take about ten or more of me being a ladder to touch the bottom.

The dog barks and licks my face as if telling me it's okay.

I feel like I want to cry right now and I don't know why. I'm feeling way too emotional, like what's wrong with me?

I saw a piece of my car part popped off and I hurriedly put my both hands over it as I held onto it for balance.

I grabbed onto the leash and pulled Fire closer to me, "You okay, boy?" He only whined in response.

I'm so fucking cold.

I scratched Fire's head as his two front legs rested on my shoulder and I held onto him.

"What were you even doing with an owner like that anyway?" I ask the dog who whined again, "He was fucking despicable. Did you know he had the nerve to arrest my husband?" I scoff.

Fire growled.

"Yes! I'm mad too. He arrested my husband who's gonna be your dad soon. That's why I killed his ass, he deserved it." I frown.

Fire's tail wiggled as his tongue came out his mouth happily.

"Hey now, let's pray we make it out here alive first." I said and he made a small groan noise.

"But guess what? Your dad and I plan on having eighteen kids." I said to him and he barked, "Hm, eight humans, five turtles and five puppy dogs like you." I paused, "Well, I guess four now because I found you and I'm keeping you."

He barks loudly, before licking my face again. I scrunch my face up from the saliva he left. "That's nasty dude, did you even brush your tongue?"

He growls.

"Okay!" I held my hand up in surrender.

Is he really understanding what I'm saying?

I'm definitely losing it, here I am talking to a dog who probably doesn't know what I'm saying.

What has my life come to?

My mind flashed on Blaze and my family.

Does anybody even know what happened yet? Do they think I'm dead? Of course anyone would think I'm dead from driving off a high fucking bridge like that one.

I hope someone finds us soon.

I hope that crazy father I have doesn't go crazy when he finds out I'm missing.

"I wonder if your dad dropped the soap?" I wondered out to Fire who looked at me confused, "What? I'm just wondering since I found out he's probably bisexual, I don't think it would matter."