Chapter 7: The Day He Left

A/N

This is taking place back in Japan after Izuku left. Also Denks = Kaminari, Toshi = Shinso, Koji = Koda, Shirao = Ojiro, Mez = Shoji, and Fumi = Tokoyami. This is just incase you were confused about the nicknames, although Kaminari's and Shinso's are pretty easy to identify.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki's POV

-Few days ago/ Izuku's departure-

When Mr.Aizawa announced Midoriya was expelled, I was sad. I can't believe the one person who helped me was expelled. I was close to crying until I heard Mr.Aizawa. speak.

Mr.Aizawa: I need Shinso, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Shoji, and Koda to come into my office after school is over.

I felt nervous, but relieved. I was scared we were in trouble, but I think he had something he wanted to to tell us. Specifically, only us six. I kind of glanced around the classroom. Everyone except us six looked happy that Midobro was expelled. Even, the Bakusquad and the Dekusquad. I can't believe I've been hanging out with these people.

I wasn't really focusing on class, even though I should be. I was just waiting for class to end so we can meet with Mr.Aizawa.

~Time Skip: After Shool~

3rd person POV

Kaminari, Shinso, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Koda, and Shoji were all walking over to Mr.Aizawa's office. School had ended about 5 minutes ago. 

Shinso: My dad better explain what's happening!

Ojiro: I just hope we're not in trouble.

Shoji: I don't think so. He might explain or talk about Midoriya.

Kaminari: I agree with Shoji. We haven't done anything wrong or to get us in trouble. Maybe he just wants to explain the situation?

Shinso: They better; or else dad and papa aren't getting a word out of me.

Ojiro: I don't think you need to ignore your parents just because they expelled your best friend...

Tokoyami: I see where you are coming form though.

Shoji: Well, we're here.

They stopped in front of Mr.Aizawa's door and knocked.

Mr.Aizawa: Come in.

The six students entered the room and sat down. Surprisingly, Nezu was there too. There was an awkward and tense silence before Nezu spoke up.

Nezu: So I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering why you are here?

Tokoyami: Yes.

Nezu: Well we have some news to tell you.

Mr.Aizawa: Midoriya wasn't actually expelled. The problem child moved to America with his dad. Feel free to text him. There will just be a time difference depending where he lives.

Shinso: You're not lying to us right?

Nezu: No! If anything, only us eight in the room right now actually know he wasn't expelled.

Ojiro: You sure you're not lying to us?

Mr.Aizawa: Do we seem like the two people out of the UA staff to lie to you problem children?

Shoji: Mr.Aizawa sensei has a point.

Koda(Signs): But why did you lie to the class?

Nezu: Koda, that was his excuse. He wanted us to tell the class that he was expelled.