Chapter 5: Leaving UA

A/N

I love this song. I listen to it when I feel down. I also, think that it fits Midoriya's story right now. Also by the next chapter I'll start using first name POVs. Anyways, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya's POV

Thrusday went by so quick. Yesterday I had finished packing up and it was currently 5:30 AM. I was getting ready as my dad was coming to pick me up at 8. I went downstairs to the common area and saw that the rest of the class was already awake.

Iida: Midoriya! Where you Wednesday and yesterday! It's very unheroic to skip classes!

He made his stupid chopping robotic arms. I just ignored him and walked to the refrigerator to get an apple. The class looked shocked at my behavior. Apparently, it's not normal for me to ignore my classmates. I mean considering I would've apologized or at least answer him since I was the 'cinnamon roll of UA' or 'the bright green bean', but since I wasn't going to be there today, I just threw those acts out the window.

Iida: Midoriya! It also very unheroic to ignore your fellow classmates! I'll mention this to Mr.Aizawa! He'll be very unpleased to hear this!

Me: Is it unheroic to skip classes considering you spread rumors about me?

I saw Uraraka was about to defend them but I walked away before she could say anything. It was too early for this, and I had a long day ahead of me.

~Time Skip: 7:50 AM~

I was finished getting ready and brought everything into the common room. I left my room unlocked with the keys on the desk. I was sitting on the couch until I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the time. It was almost 8 am so I guessed it was my dad. I opened the door and I was correct.

Me: Dad!

Hisashi: Hey son. Ready?

Me: Yes!

I quickly grabbed my stuff from the common area and walked with dad to his car. Once we were in front of UA's gates. I turned around and stared back at the Hero school. 'Until we meet next time' I thought. My dad then loaded my luggage into the trunk of his car. I got into the front passenger seat of the car, as sson as both of us were buckled in he drove off to the airport.

Hisashi: I know you told me what happened, but is there more I should know?

Me: Not really I guess. I kind of gave you a summary of all that happened.

Hisashi: You sure?

Me: I do have a six people who don't believe the rumors with valid reasons the rest of the school overlooked. Also, remember Katsuki Bakugo?

Hisashi: I remember the Bakugos.

Me: He suicide baited me in middle school. When I asked you for approval of with drawl, I was in a meeting with Nezu and Mr. Aizawa. So they heard our conversation. After, I went back to my dorm and there was a sign with some hurtful words. But, the one that stood out the most was "Take a swan dive off the roof of a building". That was written from Bakugo seeing as he said those exact words while we were at Aldera Junior High.

Hisashi: I'll call Mitsuki. I still have her number from when I used to visit you and mom.

Me: No need. She'll probably find out soon.

Hisashi: Okay. Well sorry about that son. At least you have some people there to trust. But how are they going to cover for you?

Me: They're justing going to say I was finally expelled. But Mr.Aizawa will tell the six people where I actually went.