Chapter 3: The Call

Midoriya's POV

I checked my alarm clock. It was 7:30. I'm pretty sure everyone was eating dinner right now. I honestly couldn't care. I got up and went to take a shower. My cuts and wounds from today's training stung as the warm water fell on them. But with all that's happened these past few weeks I've built up a high pain tolerance. So it didn't bother me. Just as I came out of my bathroom, I heard a knock at my door.

Mr. Aizawa: Midoriya, come out I need to talk to you.

I could tell it was the sleep deprived, yellow caterpillar. What is he doing at my dorm?

Me: Give me a minute.

I threw on black sweat pants my "T-shirt" T-shirt and opened my door.

Me: yes Mr. Aizawa?

Mr. Aizawa: Come with me. Me and Nezu want to discuss something with you.

Me: Okay.

I closed my door and I followed Mr.Aizawa out of the dorms. I could see my classmates either whispering or smirking. Except for the six that visited my dorm earlier. They looked concerned. On our way to the campus, I was debating if I wanted to even stay at U.A any more. I was considering to call dad to withdraw me and move to America to live with him. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize we arrived at our principle rat?'s office. We still have no clue what animal he is.

Nezu: Come in.

Mr. Aizawa opened the door and we walked in. Mr. Aizawa took a seat next to Principal Nezu, and I sat in front of his desk.

Nezu: Izuku Midoriya I have good news and bad news to tell you. Which would you like to have first?

I didn't show it on my face but I was so confused on how he could say this is such a cheerful voice. Like seriously has he not noticed that my education is in danger or even my life?

Me: The bad new I guess.

Nezu: Okay. The bad news is your grades in the heroics class have gone down drastically and it's close to where you may have to be expelled.

I just nodded. I knew that I was probably going to be expelled if my grades went down in any class. But the fact that he knows my grades are close to expulsion in that class won't help me with what happens in that class. Which concerns me.

Nezu: The good news is you won't be expelled but you will have to take extra classes at the end of the school day to bring your grade up!

Me: Okay.

I just looked at him with a blank expression. No gleam in my eyes, no feelings showing, just coldness. I could tell Mr. Aizawa sensed something was wrong.

Aizawa's POV

Something was wrong with Midoriya this entire meeting so far. Especially when I picked him up from his dorm. Most of the class was whispering to each other or smirking. Except, my son Shinso, his crush Kaminari, Shoji, Orjiro, Tokoyami, and Koda. They looked concerned for Midoriya. He also looked like he was emotionless. I didn't see the gleam or determination in his eyes like he did when he first joined UA.

Me: Midoriya. Are you okay?

Midoriya: What do you mean?

Me: You have been acting distant and very different since the news got out. 

Nezu: He has?

Me: Have you not noticed? You have camera's watching him 24/7.

Nezu: No. I've been watching the camera's but all the reports from the teachers have been saying he's doing fine. I've only noticed he's been distancing himself from his classmates.