Chapter 1: Rumors

A/N

All this takes places after the Stain incident. I will also be using first names for POV purposes as I will be using it later on in the story for reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's POV

I woke up to my alarm. It was 2 weeks after the Stain incident and me, Iida, and Todoroki have finally caught up on what we missed. I honestly hated waking up at 6 every morning. Everyone thinks I'm a morning person when I'm actually not. If you tried to wake me up in the morning, you might be in a grave next. 

But I got up and went to the bathroom in my dorm room. We used to have them separated in the common area but Mineta has tried so many times to look into the girls bathroom that they put a bathroom in our dorm rooms. Toilet, sink, and shower. To be honest, every body felt relieved after that. Once I walked in I started my morning routine which takes about 20 minutes. Once I finished, I got out of the bathroom and changed into my uniform. I then went downstairs to the common area, but, nobody was there. Not a single soul.

I thought that they all were still sleeping. So I made some toast and orange juice for breakfast. Once I finished I saw that it was 6:40. I was expecting at least the Dekusquad to be here eating breakfast, but it was like the dorms were a ghost town right now. But, I still had sometime, so instead of talking to other like I normally would, I just went back to my dorm.

I sat down at my desk and started adding more notes to my notebook about Class 1-A's quirks. Yesterday we had a sparring battle and I got to see some new things that I could add to my classmates description. I think I yawned a good 5 times while filling out my notebook. When I checked my alarm clock it was 7:25. Now was a good time to start heading towards school.

I packed my notebook into my bag, put on my red shoes, and started walking out of the dorms. I walked slowly seeing I still had like 30 minutes until class started. It was also a very peaceful day outside. I was enjoying the walk. When I arrived at U.A campus I saw few students in the front. Nothing out of the ordinary, but I swear I thought I saw one person side eye me. But, I couldn't let my 'innocent cinnamon roll' act disappear and act "unusual". Ever since my mom passed I've felt nothing but emptiness, and I knew that Kachan, I mean Bakugou, was also attending U.A. He would get suspicious right away. So I kept up my 'innocent cinnamon roll' act.

I was thinking about all of this that I didn't notice that hallways were empty until I arrived at the large Class 1-A door just as the first bell rang. It meant we had 15 minutes until class started. Just as I was about to open the door, I had an uneasy feeling that today was not going to be a normal day. But, I just shook that off, put on my cinnamon roll smile and opened the door.

As soon as I opened the door Aizawa was surprisingly not in his sleeping bag looking like a caterpillar. He was standing at the podium in the front of the class, and he turned towards me with a mad look on his face. A confused look appeared on my face.

Me: uhhhh.... what's with all the tension in the room? *nervously*

Mr. Aizawa: I think you know why there's tension in the room. 

That made me even more confused. That's when I heard a sob like right next to me. I saw that Uraraka was crying, and she had bruises on her body, and had several bandages wrapped around her too. Todoroki also had a bandage around his left again! Iida and Tsu were comforting them while giving me a death glare.

Me: Uraraka...Todoroki... are you o-o-okay? 

In the 'cinnamon roll' act I stuttered, which I used to do. But, then again I feel empty on the inside. So I hate it when I act all innocent and stutter. But, if I don't want Bakugou throwing suspicions at me, then I had to keep up this act, when I could care less about how I speak. But I generally was concerned for Uraraka and Todoroki.