𝐂𝐇 𝟏𝟒

-Outskirts of Jaipur-

In an abandoned building-At 12:30 am-

A man is tied on a chair was badly tortured and is on the verge of dying.
Suddenly the door opened revealing a man dressed in all black with numerous bodyguards surrounding him.
He bought his face closure to the tied man's face just an inch away and spoke in murderous voice sending shivers in everyone's body.

"Who is your boss?"
"I-i don't kno- " The man painfully screamed as he shoot both his legs.
"You have 5 seconds. Bark or else"
"W-What?"
"1"
"I-I really don't kno-"
"2"
"H-He c-contacts me through message. I-I really don't kno-"
"3"
"I-I w-will tell you. I-I w-will tell you but I b-beg p-pls leave me after this."
"4"
"𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮...T-They g-give m-me the work. I s-swear! N-Now please leave me. I beg you please...my wife is pregnant I have to take care of her."

*Shoot* Shoot* Shoot* 
Someone from behind shoot him thrice:- once on stomach second on his private part and third directly on forehead. This all happened so fast that he don't get a second to compensate what has happened in previous seconds and directly lost his life.
A women in rage come in front of his dead body and spit on his face while crying on her fate.
"Thank you bhaiya for making me free from this monster husband of mine."
"No need for that. Remember you have a flight today be ready on time my man will pick you up from your house. Also leave all your things in your previous house including your phone."

The lady nodded  and once again thanked him and goes out of the room while his PA come in front and asked.
"So Rudransh what do you think? Did 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 really do this?"

Rudransh glanced at his PA; Amar who is like a brother figure to him also his right hand in Mafia world.
"Well this guy was a bastard so I can't trust him on this information and 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮 is same as powerful as Us... they never poke their nose in other's business until and unless other did something to upset them." Rudransh who was walking while cleaning his blood hands from towel suddenly halt at his steps and suddenly spoke.
"Trace all the activity our men did in last one month. I want everyone's file on my Table till tomorrow evening." He said before taking out the rudraksh bracelet from his pocket and wearing it and then drove away from there.

So the matter is someone from his company is leaking the secrets of the company to business world. At first he thought that it was the deed of a certain individual in greed of money but after doing further investigation he found out that their is someone else who is master mind of the game and this guy is his mere pawn.
'𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝐵𝐸𝐿𝒮' name of Rudransh and Aaditya mafia's gang. Although Rudransh had a great childhood with Love, care, warmth and full support of his parents and he is not cold by nature naturally. But to be on top of business world without any rival is kind of impossible when the person is also soon to be king of a city. So he has to maintain a cold and intimidating image in front of the world so people keep fearing from him.
 Both Rudra and Aadi met each other when one is already the king of business world while the other one is king of underworld and thinking of stepping in each other territories but due to their same thinking in many matters they end up becoming business partners ruling both Business and underworld and eventually become best friends.
 At that time Roohi was not in India.

***************************************************