💗OT7 RESULTS💗

🥇elemariaJin🥇

🥇elemariaJin🥇

☆Username- elemariaJin
☆Book title- Mission Hyrid
☆Judge- MSniduu7
☆Total Score- 95\100

●Cover: 3.5/5

The cover is nice. And it matches the theme of my story. The cover makes it clear that its a OT7 ff but, looks like the story is actually focused on Jhope. But in 20 chapters, Jhope still didn’t appear. Maybe he will in future. Also a different font choice would make it better.

●Title: 5/5

The title is really good and it absolutely matches the storyline.

●Description: 9/10

The description gives a hint about whats the story is about and it really made me interested to read the story… but it says “Maybe hating you is the only way it doesn't hurt” which hasn't appeared in the book yet. But as the book is ongoing, i understand it might introduce later.

●Plot/Storyline: 14.5/15

The plot is really good. Maybe its one of the best Bts fanfic about Hybrids i have ever read. The idea is really excelent. I really like the cute bond between Soo-young and Suga. The plot is really exciting and intresting.

●Character sketch and development: 15/15

The character sketches of all the characters are really good. I just LOVE Suga's character..

●Writing style: 15/15

The writing style is really perfect!! I can read the story smoothly. Not even once the flow of reading was disturbed.

●Creativity: 9/10

The story is really unique. It is full of creativity and different and unique ideas.

●Pace: 5/5

The pace was just perfect throughout the whole book.

●Vocabulary and grammer: 14.5/15

The grammar and vocabuly was good. There were just some silly mistakes.

●Overall Evaluation: 4.5/5

The book was really good. I just loved it. The more you read, the more you crave to read. I will surely read it further.

 I will surely read it further