🐿HOSEOK RESULTS🐿

🥇LAJoyner🥇

🥇LAJoyner🥇

☆Username- LAJoyner
☆Book title- My storm Cloud
☆Judge- SSears90
☆Total Score- 94/100

Cover: 5/5

The cover is super creative and pleasing to look at. It represents the dark emotions that Hoseok will be feeling well, and also fits nicely with the title. I like that you added a storm cloud and rain, that was creative.

Title: 5/5

The title perfectly represents the theme and plot of the story.

Description: 9/10

The description gives good insight into the plot of the story. The only thing I would like to point at is that although we see on the cover who the story is about, the description itself does not mention Hoseok at all as the main character. The description does start with a quote, so even just adding - Jung Hoseok to the end of it will give a better idea to the reader that he is the main character of the story.

Plot/Storyline: 13/15

It’s a fun story and plot. It’s always interesting to see this different side of Hobi, being depressed and sad and not the ‘Sunshine’ everyone expects him to be. The plot is not complete, however. I see that this story was last updated in December of last year, so it has been about 4 months. It ends with Hobi finally realising he needs to seek help for his anger. Are you planning to continue with what happens next?

●Character Sketch and Development: 15/15

Throughout the story we see Hobi finally become aware of his anger and the fact he needs help. Throughout the story he experiences dark emotions that, in the end, cause him to lose something extremely important to him. We see him mature in the sense that he has finally accepted the others advice and has experienced some self realisation. However, the story does stop there. So keep going!

Writing Style: 15/15

The writing style flows nicely. It’s easy to understand and the author uses proper language. The author writes at a level that many readers can comprehend, understanding the story and knowing what’s taking place. There are no holes or gaps in the plot.

Creativity: 10/10

It’s always a creative story when Hobi is being presented with a different persona than what he usually gives off. Seeing him struggling with anger to the point where he actually hurts someone he loves is a very unique concept that not many people write about. Also involving original characters, children/babies, etc is also very creative.

Pace: 5/5

The story moves at a nice pace. Not too fast and not too slow, and the author does a good job of pacing between dialogue and description to give a full idea of everything that is going on.