Part 3

After a bit I catching up I went back to my room or should I say waddling.After a hour or 2 I hear a knock on my door so I made sure my diaper wasn't peeking over my sweatpants I went to my door and I opened it.

"Hey Tim?" I said as I raise my eyebrow as he walks into my room and sits on my bed

"Hey Henry isn't it great I don't fully have to wear diapers anymore" Said Tim as I look into his eyes it looks like fireworks.

"Sorry I needed these for a bit I thought it wouldn't matter if I borrowed them until grandpas" Said Tim as he pulled something out of his pocket as he hands it to me.

I grab the folded item and I examine it then I unfold it."Why did you have these mom was supposed to put the in the washing machine after the trip?" I asked a bit defensive but then I realized I was doing the same thing with him just swapped.

"Oh she did I just snatched them sorry bro" Said Tim looking ashamed now the fireworks in his eyes were gone.

*Sighs* It's fine just ask me next time ok?" I said as I put my hand on his shoulder

After that was done we chatted and after a hour of talking he left the room and came running back with a box in hand "Look look" he said then he ripped the box open showing goodnites that I saw on commercials before

"Wow those look great" I said.my brother left and came out wearing the goodnites and he was running around my room like a child on Christmas morning

We both say good night to each other and then he goes to his room.I then lock my door and since it is so warm I stripped to just my diaper.I then notice I was only a little wet though I could have sworn I didn't need to pee.

I lay down in my comfy bed and I let my sleep swallow me whole.

(Time-Skip)

I wake up and I first thing I do is stretch but then I remember my diaper and I notice that cold squishy feeling of the soaked diaper from yesterday morning.The same feeling was in my diaper again.

I can't believe this.This can't be happening to me. I quickly pull off my covers but then I sigh with relief as I notice my bed is dry unlike yesterday but my diaper is soaked.I sit up and this diaper is heavy.I look on my phone and it's 12pm.

I go to my bathroom that attached to my room and I lock the door and I start the shower.I untape the diaper and It comes crashing down on the floor with a thud.I the take a shower and I notice that. Tim's old shorts from yesterday that he left when he out on his new night gear were still on the floor so I got an idea.

After showering I tape on a new diaper and after I realized I forgot to use baby powder I pull the front slightly open and I pour some baby powder in it and then I do the same thing with the back of the diaper with of course the help of the mirror.

I leave the bathroom and I pull on some shorts and a tank top and I wrap my soaked bedtime diaper with Tim's shorts and I take a deep breath so I leave my room and I go to Tim's room

I notice he's in his own bathroom showering so I unwrap the diaper from the shorts and I throw the used diaper inside his diaper pail and as soon as the pail closes Tim comes out with a towel around his waist.

Henry what are you doing here?" Asked Tim as he goes over to his drawers and he grabs a new goodnite and he pulls it on while wearing the towel so I can't see his boy parts.After he's done he takes off the towel now wearing a goodnite. "Oh umm your forgot your shorts yesterday in my bathroom" I said as I then hand him back his shorts"

"Thanks bro and I mean it I'm sorry about snatching your underwear" said Tim as he puts on a shirt and the shorts from last night.We both go down the stairs with crinkles only mine louder but I hope he doesn't know that I even have a crinkle.We go into the kitchen for breakfast only to find a note on the fridge

I pick up the note and it says "Sorry kids we had to go to work early we will be back my 9pm behave". So what kind of food do you want?" I ask as I turn over to him

"Hmm pancakes you always make killer ones" Said Tim as he sits down waiting for me to start making them.

A hour later we were both finished watching the pancakes. Suddenly Tim sits up and says "be right back". I hear him go to the bathroom and then he comes back a minute later with a proud face.

Good job bro" I say as I give him a high five. "Yep imma be just like you Henry" he said happily as he takes his and my plate to the sink.
"Yes just like me...."