Part 1

Hi my name is Henry and I am 17 years old. I have a little brother who is 14 and who still wears diapers. This all started while we were on a hike.
I was looking at the fish in the pond when I saw a cool fish so I wanted to look closer but then before I knew what happened I fell into the water. I then quickly got out of the water but my clothes were already cold, wet and now ruined. So I turn over to my mom and asked her " what do I do now" I say.

She then grabs my arm and pulled me into the side of the forest. "Mom what are you doing and why are we hear?" I ask hoping I'm not about to get scolded. " I have an idea"
She pulls out of her backpack something that looked like a bag. When I look at it more closely and discover something. That is not a bag it is a diaper!!!!!

"Oh hell no I am not putting a diaper on I am not a baby!!!!!! Especially when I helped Tim put that exact same brand not even 10 minutes ago" I yelled at my mom as I recall the light teasing I did while changing Tim
"It is either a diaper or a naked body"
She responded. I scoffed and said " fine, but you will not mention this to anybody and I mean ANYBODY." I say. Mom nods and passes me my brothers diaper. I usually help my brother with his diapers so I know how to put them on but it's alittle different when I'm putting it on myself but after a few minutes behind the bush I probably can figure it out.

I go behind a bush and look around so that nobody sees me, the quickly pull down my wet pants and my designer underwear that is so comfy, and I then put on the diaper. Since I have a small waist, it fits but it's still a little tight. As soon as I put it on I tell my mom " Pass me my pants pls" I said.  My mom looks confused "your diaper is your pants." She says. I immediately panic " I am not going on a hike in only a diaper!!!!!!" I yell. A couple of people stop and to see me in my diaper yelling at my mom. "Fine then you can go back to the car and wait for as there" "Fine gimme the keys" I say as I sneak to the car

After making it to the car I quickly go into the back seats of the car. I sit down their and the second I do so I felt the warm and soft diaper like a blanket. I loved it. A lot.No like I mean a lot.

(Time-skip)

When my family finally arrives my brother wanted to be funny and commented " love your new style bro but by the way you are wearing your diaper the other way around" he said snickering. I rolled my eyes at my eye but when he's not looking I quickly make sure I'm not.I wasn't wearing it backwards he was just being a brat.

When we were about halfway home we decided stopped to eat at a MCDonald's because of Tim's protesting . As I didn't want to be seen in just diaper so I stayed back and I pull my brothers blanket over my diaper.While I was enjoying the feeling of the diaper alone, I suddenly saw Alex, the guy who I had a crush on. I quickly ducked under my seat. He still saw my hair and face and recognized it. " Hey Henry" Alex said, with a confused look. "Why the hell did you take your t-shirt off?" He asked. I quickly said " it is just really hot in here and since the air conditioner is down here I decided to go down." " I I get that me it's really hot see ya later bro!" He said and entered the McDonalds

Alex POV
When I saw Henry I came over to say goodbye and while I was going there I saw Henry quickly ducking. I wasn't all that confused and then thought it was because it was scorching hot because we were in Arizona and the heat is crazy here.Cant wait to talk to him at school.

Henry's POV ( continued)

When Alex left I was relieved he didn't see my diaper that was underneath my brothers blanket. Finally some minutes later my family came out and gave me my food.I drank a lemonade and a Big Mac.

A couple of hours later I needed to go to the bathroom to do number 1.
" mom can I go to the washroom" I said. " Sorry Henry we are in the middle of a highway you'll have to wait." She said. A few minutes later I said " I can't hold mom!!!!!"  When I finished my sentence I suddenly heard a loud hiss and I felt so good. I looked down at my diaper only to find a yellow spot in the middle. At first I thought it was just mayonnaise but then I realized I didn't need to go to the washroom anymore. I looked harder at it and came to a conclusion.
I had wet my diaper!!