Hitachiin Twins X Reader: The War For Love

Start from the beginning

"You think?" You ask, not believing a word that he said. How did you help? You didn't find out anything and didn't make anything any better.

"Yes. Now we know who they are fighting about." Kyoya replies. You try to get him to tell you who, and everyone seemed amused that you didn't know. It was typical of you to not believe if could be you. There was no way. It was kind of like Haruhi and Tamaki. You were completely unaware they had a crush on you, but everyone else knew. You were the Haruhi to the twins' Tamaki, except they knew of their feelings and you did not.

"Guys! I care about the twins too! I want to know!" You say, getting a little distressed about the whole situation. Though your distress caught the twins' attention and they were at you side immediately. Kaoru on your left and Hikaru on your right.

"Who is messing with our (y/n)," Kaoru asks.

"And making her look so upset." Hikaru finishes.

You look up at the twins who looked to be getting along for the first time in a while and you smile a little at them. Though once Kyoya assured them you were fine they went back to arguing and you sighed.

"I'm going to the library to get a book. I'll be back soon." You say as you walk out of the door and down the hall to the library.

The moment you left, the Hosts confronted Hikaru and Kaoru.

"We know who you're fighting over." Haruhi says as she looks at the twins.

They stop fighting for a moment to look at their friends and narrow their eyes. "How would you know what any of this is about?" Kaoru asks, speaking first.

"And why is it any of your business anyways?" Hikaru adds, his own amber eyes narrowed as he looks at his friends. They weren't mad at their friends though, they were mad at each other.

"You guys really think fighting in front of (y/n) is making her happy?" Tamaki asks gently, as he looked at the twins.

"Really, you're making her miserable." Haruhi points out. Of course you weren't really there for proof, but the fact that you left to go to the library knowing it was closed at this time? Wasn't that proof enough?

"We are not making (y/n)-chan miserable!" Hikaru denies, though it was pretty clear the news had startled the older twin. He didn't like the idea of you being miserable on his account.

"You're making (y/n)-chan sad. She doesn't like seeing you fight, and you get so caught up with fighting that (Y/n)-chan tries to talk to you and you ignore her." Honey points out, although he looked rather adorable while doing so.

"We would never ignore (y/n)!" The twins reply simultaneously, their arm crossing over their chest at the exact same time. They were in sync in their beliefs, no matter how wrong they were about that statement.

"You two, stop arguing about (y/n)! You're making everyone miserable! Including (y/n)! She just left to go to the library to get a book. We all know the library isn't even open at this time." Haruhi says. By the looks on the Hosts faces though, she realized that the only ones who knew the library was closed at this time was herself and Kyoya. Seriously?

The hosts started to argue with the twins about you, and it wasn't long before you walked in to see everyone arguing - though you didn't really hear the topic of the conversation. You looked distressed and groan and half-whine in complaint. "Noooo." You groan.

"Seriously guys?" You call and everyone freezes, turning to look at you. "Can't we just have a normal day? What is it? War Day?" You hated this. Everyone fighting.

"You're right, (Y/n). We've been acting childishly. Let me walk you home today, yeah?" Kaoru asks as he walks up and wraps an arm around your shoulders. He may have been the younger twin, but he was more or less more mature. You smile up at him and nod.