Hitachiin Twins X Reader: The War For Love

A/N: This is another request from _ashely0425. I hope you enjoy! Though I am probably going to turn this into a 2-shot because there is so much to write for this story so enjoy part 1!

It was another fairly normal day at Ouran High School Academy. Well, except for one thing; the twins were fighting. Everyone at first thought it was another little joke after they had 'fought' as a game to let them go to Haruhi's house. Even you. You were sure the twins were just joking around and trying to start up a fuss. After the fight went on for about a month, everyone got concerned. They couldn't even do their twincest homosexual act without arguing.

The most anyone found out about why they were fighting was Haruhi, and she (yes, you knew she was a she. It was pretty recent though so you still felt weird about knowing the secret - probably because you had a tiny crush on her when you thought she was a he. Oops.) told everyone the shocking news; the twins were upset over a girl. Everyone was interested, trying to find out which girl, while you just wondered what kind of a girl could catch the attention of both twins so much for them to turn on each other. She must be something.

Currently, you sat with the other Hosts in Music Room #3 watching the twins fight. No one really knew what to do. Honey tried to interfere and almost got in massive trouble - which confused you because he was an incredible martial artist - but Mori got him out of it before the twins lashed out at the cute blonde. Tamaki tried too, but the same result occurred. Kyoya tried - though it didn't look like he was putting much effort into it, and he probably wasn't really. This was Kyoya though, so no one was surprised. Haruhi even tried, but they paid her no attention as if she were invisible.

Finally, the Hosts were fed up with it. They looked at you and your eyes widened a little. "Me? You want me to try?" You ask, getting a little nervous. You had never been around the twins when they fought and you didn't like the idea of them getting mad at you.

"Please, (y/n)-chan!" Honey said, giving you his puppy dog eyes. When Tamaki chimed in you knew you were done.

You let out a reluctant sigh and close your eyes for a moment. "Fine." You say quietly. They lit up and you gave them a look that said you were not excited about this. You turned your attention to the twins and decided a direct approach would work best to avoid being hit by something.

Breathing a little fast, you slowly make your way over to the twins. "Hey Kaoru. Hey Hikaru." You say, trying to sound nonchalant.

They slowed down a little in their argument. "See, she said MY name first. She clearly likes ME better." Kaoru says, glaring at Hikaru. They almost went at it again, but you cut in before they could.

"So what's this about, Hikaru?" You asked, looking at the auburn haired twin. Thank god they didn't dye their hair this time. You liked their auburn hair and amber eyes, it just suited them so well. If you were admitting it, only to yourself, you had a bit of a crush on both of the twins.

"Look at that Kaoru, she asked me what was going on." Hikaru said, clearly pleased. You were completely confused, but by now the other Hosts understood what was going on. It was you that the twins were fighting over - all of which you were completely clueless about.

"Uh, guys?" You say, trying to catch their attention. They hardly give it to you. You let out a soft sigh and then remind yourself that you weren't really anything to the twins, so why could it possibly matter that you were trying for their attention. "Never mind. I'll just leave you to it." You mumble as you turn around and walk back to the other hosts.

"That went awful. Never make me do that again." You plead with the others, and Tamaki smiled a little sympathetically.

"You did a lot more to help than you think, (Y/n)." Kyoya says as he pushes up his glasses a little.