You'll never believe what I saw in the girls bathroom

Seraphina was leaned up against a large tree, filing her nails. She looked up and saw the boy she had been waiting for.

"You spoke to my mother." She said, blankly. Percy, discombobulated from his journey from Olympus just blinked and stared at her. She rolled her eyes.

"What did she say to you?" She asked, going back to shaping her nails.

"Uh, she told me about the quest I am going on." He stuttered and she snorted. "The quest we are going on. Everyone is already packed, we were waiting on you." She pointed the file at the curly headed boy. He gulped.

"Oh, and one more thing, regardless of what my mother told you, this" she motioned between herself and Percy, "will never happen. Clear?"

"Crystal."

"Perfect."

"Fine!"

"Fine."

She left gracefully. He almost hit himself for watching her walk away. Her long blonde hair, reaching just above her hips, swayed with her body as she walked. Cant she feel it too? He wondered.

Grover appeared beside his best friend and threw him a backpack full of the necessary supplies. Percy caught the sack, but barely.

"Who's ready for a quest!" Grover said excitedly. Clarisse, Annabeth and Rose approached the two boys. Rose looked tired, she had bags under her eyes and was resting her head on Clarisses shoulder.

"Are you alright, Rose?" Percy asked. The nymph smiled softly and nodded. She stretched her arms out and yawned.

"I flew after Seph for hours. Luckily, her and I are linked so I was able to find her eventually." She rested her head back on Clarisses shoulder.

"But, I didn't find her until late last night. Shes very good at hiding, despite her glow and the massive wings on her back." She chuckled lightly. Clarisse nudged her gently, as a sign it was time to leave.

Seraphina approached with a nice suitcase, sunglasses and a midnight black leather jacket on over a casual outfit. Percy noticed she never wore the orange shirts that most campers had to wear.

She pulled a pair of keys out of her hand bag and twisted them around her finger. "Unfortunately, we can't all fly. Therefore, Pa was able to lend me the family car for the duration of our trip."

"Well, my knight in shining armor, why don't you carry one of my bags." Seph lowered her sunglasses and winked, before strutting off and leaving a designer suitcase behind for Percy to lug behind him.

"I hate her." Percy mumbled and Annabeth hit him upside the head. Clarisse snickered, "We'll see about that."

Before leaving camp, Mr. D and Chiron came to greet the team off before leaving. Percy had never seen Mr. D fawn over someone before until he met Seph.

The man came with a paper bag full of Diet Coke and some snacks. He threw the bag at Chiron and opened his arms wide, dramatically, "Oh, light of my life and the daughter I always wanted!" He cried before embracing the blonde in his arms. Two daughters of Dionysus walked by and rolled their eyes.

"No, but seriously, please come back. Preferably sooner than 3 years." He smiled before ruffling her hair, which she scowled at him for ruining her perfectly tamed do.

"Oh yeah, good luck to you guys, too." He waved off nonchalantly. "One more thing, Peter Johnson." He motioned Percy to come with him, before wrapping and arm around his shoulder. "If she comes back crying over you, I will turn your eyeballs into grapes and make wine out of them." He threatened.