Part 120 - Lunch Time Date...

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: I didn't want you to hurt yourself! You were going crazy with that slipper!

Mrs Son: If you were not in wrong, you wouldn't have run away when I called your father!

Yoongi: Don't worry Yejin, I will kick his ass for you! I guess that that one too needs to learn how to be respectful with the women of this house?!

Taehyung: I didn't touch them! Mom... (He was pleading with his eyes.) Y/N... I'm sorry to have taken your phone... but please tell him that I didn't touch you...

Y/N:Please don't be too tough with them... bye guys!! (Sheleft with a devilish smile on her face.)

Yejin and her husband laughed at the unbelieving face that the two boys did. They didn't expect that from their kind little sister. 

Jungkook: Y/N!!! Wait!!!

Mrs Son: I guess I can let you take in charge the rest, Yoongi?

Yoongi: Sure, I am delighted to be able to help!

Mr Kim and Yejin left the living room. A quiet moment together was what Yejin needed now. Kwan stayed with his brothers. He never saw his mother so angry before and his survival instinct was telling him to give her some space. It was the same feeling that he had with Y/N since last night. Even if the two women told him that they didn't keep grudge against him, he knew that he messed up. And he was not punished only because he was still a baby for them.

Taehyung: Hyung... I am sure that you understand us... we couldn't just smile and congratulate her after what she did, right?!

Jungkook: Yes, that jerk took advantage of her innocence! You know that I will never manhandle Y/N... or Mom... she overreacted!

Yoongi: To put Yejin in that state, you must have crossed the line! So now, enjoy that moment of reflection to not make that mistake twice... because if I see you touching one of them... you won't be able to use none of your muscles for days, understood?!

Taehyung: Hyung... don't tell me that you are going to accept that guy without doing anything!!

Yoongi: The way you act will only make her hate you and love him more. Is that what you are looking for?

Jungkook: That guy is not good for her!

Yoongi: No one is good enough for her, we all agree about that! But as I already told you in the past, your way of doing is not good! So, stop creating troubles for the entire family and give her some space. If that guy doesn't behave as he should, I will personally deal with him!

Jungkook: Fu**... I'm so pissed off!

Yoongi: Pissed off or not, your choices are limited!