Part 15: Getting Ready

Gracie and Scott were the last to arrive at Amelia's. The environment was chaotic, with clothes strewn everywhere and girls crowded around the one full-length mirror in Amelia's room, constantly asking each other for opinions.

Quickly overwhelmed, Scott took a seat on Amelia's bed and set his bag down beside him. He planned to wait on the bed for as long as possible and then change into the dress right before they had to leave. The less time he spent in the dress, the better, he thought.

His plan worked somewhat well. The other girls were all so preoccupied with getting themselves ready that no one noticed Scott, who had now made himself more comfortable by lying down amongst all of Amelia's stuffed animals. However, once Chloe, Amelia, and Anna finished getting ready, Amelia's attention turned to Scott.

"OH MY GOD SOPHIE! You haven't even started getting ready!" exclaimed Amelia. Gracie turned around in shock while Chloe and Anna continued to gossip about which boys were going to dance with whom.

"Babes! You don't have much time, what are you doing?" said Gracie, turning back to the mirror to put her mascara on.

Amelia opened Scott's bag, grabbed the dress, and threw it at him, "Here, go put this on!"

Scott, saying nothing, picked up the dress and headed to Amelia's bathroom. He took off the school uniform, took a moment to figure out how to put on a dress, unzipped it, and stepped into it, pulling it up over his body. He managed to zip it up easily since the dress had an open back but struggled with the buttons behind his neck. He managed to get one done up, enough to hold the front of the dress up, but decided he was going to have to ask for help.

Just then, Amelia knocked on the door, "Do you need any help, Sophie?"

"Uhh... yes please," Scott replied hesitantly.

Amelia swung open the door like she'd been waiting to help the whole time. "I can't do the buttons up on my neck," Scott told Amelia.

"Ok, first... Gorg," Amelia said genuinely, "Second, you can't wear that bra with an open back dress. Let me go get you one you can borrow before I help you with the buttons."

Scott stared in confusion as Amelia rushed out of the bathroom. Scott, who still hadn't looked at himself in the mirror, was about to do so when Amelia rushed back in.

"Here. Put this on," she said as she handed Scott a silicone sticky bra. After closing the door, Scott inspected the strange bra in his hand, which resembled raw chicken meat. He unbuttoned the one button he had fastened, and the front of the dress fell forward. Removing his bra, Scott stuck one cup of the sticky bra to his breastless chest, then the other cup to the opposite side, and finished by pulling the string in the middle. It pulled together what little fat Scott had on his chest.

Scott held up the dress and called Amelia back in. As Amelia swung the door open, bringing with her the heels Scott was borrowing.

Directing Scott to turn around, she quickly did up the buttons on the back of his neck. Handing him the heels, Amelia adopted a new demanding tone. "Now put these on."

Scott grabbed the heels and slid his feet through all the straps. While he managed one heel, Amelia helped him with the other. Standing up, Scott blushed as Amelia looked him up and down. "Ummm, slay babes... you're sooo gorg!" she exclaimed. "Now let's go fix your makeup," she said, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the mirror where Gracie was still sitting.

"SOPH! YOU. ARE. FIT," said Gracie.

Unsure how to respond, Scott just smiled until he looked up and saw himself in the mirror. Shocked at how feminine he looked, Amelia wasted no time in giving him another demand, "Kneel here so I can do your makeup."