Part 8: New You

The next morning, Mrs. Evans wakes Scott up early and tells him to shower and shave his legs. Scott groggily gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom. He takes a quick shower and shaves his legs as instructed. Once he's finished, he wraps a towel around his waist and heads back to his room to get dressed.

Mrs. Evans is waiting for him there with a straightening iron. "Today, we're going to work on your hair," she says, plugging in the iron.

Scott sits down on a chair while Mrs. Evans gets to work on his hair. "You know, Scott, I'm really impressed with how well you're taking all of this," she says as she straightens his hair. "It's not easy to adjust to a new school, new rules, and a whole new way of life, but you're doing great."

Scott nods and looks down at his lap. He's still not quite used to all of this, but he's trying his best. "Thanks, Mrs. Evans," he says quietly.

After about half an hour of straightening, Mrs. Evans finishes up and hands Scott a mirror. "There you go, what do you think?" she asks.

Scott looks at his reflection in the mirror and is surprised by what he sees. His hair is sleek and shiny, and it falls perfectly around his face. He smiles. "Wow, it looks great!" he says, feeling a little more confident.

Mrs. Evans smiles back at him. "I told you it would," she says. "Now, are you ready to learn how to do your makeup?"

"I guess so," he mumbles.

Scott watches as Mrs. Evans applies foundation, blush, mascara, and eyeliner. He's surprised by how much of a difference the makeup makes. He looks in the mirror and can barely recognize himself.

"Wow," he says, still staring at his reflection. "I look like a completely different person."

Scott gets up from the vanity and heads to his closet to get dressed

Scott gets up from the vanity and heads to his closet to get dressed. He puts on his freshly washed uniform, complete with the bra and panties he bought the day before, and checks himself in the mirror. Still processing the transformation he thinks about how he never thought he would be wearing makeup and stockings, let alone a bra and panties. But he knows he doesn't have much of a choice if he wants to stay at this school.

"Okay, I think I'm ready," he says, turning to face Mrs. Evans.

She smiles at him. "You look lovely, dear. Now let's go, we don't want the 'new you' to be late"