Part 11: Can't Escape

After a long day at school, Scott was relieved to finally arrive home. He headed straight to his room, dropped his backpack on the floor, and began unpacking his bag. He hung the purple dress in his closet and went to do the same with the gymnastics uniform. As he picked up the spandex shorts, he realized that his dick would show when he wore them.

A wave of anxiety washed over him. He plopped down on his bed with his MacBook in hand, determined to figure out what to do.

As he sat there, he suddenly noticed that his skirt had plopped around him. He had gotten so used to wearing the school uniform that he hadn't even taken it off yet. A feeling of unease settled in the pit of his stomach. He was annoyed by how comfortable he had become in the school's uniform.But he had a more pressing issue at hand.

He did some quick googling on his laptop and found instructions on how to tuck. With a deep breath, he went to his closet and tried out his new tucking skills. It took a few attempts, but eventually, he managed to conceal his bulge. With a sense of relief, he put on the shorts.

To his surprise, they fit perfectly, and there was no sign of his hidden secret

To his surprise, they fit perfectly, and there was no sign of his hidden secret. Scott couldn't help but smile over the small victory, but quickly realized what he was smiling over and his happiness was replaced by disgust.

Before he could get too comfortable, he quickly changed into a pair of sweatpants and his sweatshirt, relieved to be wearing boxers again. However, as he passed a mirror in the hallway, he noticed that he was still wearing his makeup, and his hair was still done in a feminine style. Even at home, in his own boy clothes, he still looked like a girl.

He sighed in frustration, realizing that there was no escape from Sophie. He tried to shrug it off, and continued into the kitchen to eat diner with Mr. and Mrs. Evans but the thought of his new reality stayed in the back of his mind.