DIVORCE PT. 2 012

There's practically nothing left to do in Felix's case...

What better can he do as one of their cars leaves the driveway, Felix only staring with his palms against the windowsill.

How did this even happen?

Felix let out a gentle hum, sitting on the sofa and leaning against it, releasing a deep sigh, letting tears effortlessly run down his cheek.

And Hyunjin?

God knows.

He left, not coming back, most likely.

Divorce. Curse it all. They've been through eight years together but somehow can't live the ninth?

But maybe it's better to get it over and done quickly.

Except, that doesn't seem like what's happening anytime soon.

What would you even do now?

Wait until there's a whole trial for the divorce, including signing divorce papers?

According to Hyunjin, he'll be the one giving them to Felix;

He's just left, but Felix wants to see him again, talk to him, and solve it out, though. Continue living their sweet life with one another.

Everyone would want that after a mention of a divorce, argument, and one leaving, yeah, but it isn't so prettily and nicely solved all the time.

Like this instance, Hyunjin didn't give any shits whether or not the other was crying or sobbing, delighted, or not.

Hyunjin said divorce. He'll stick to that fully.

No changing his mind mid-way or feeling apologetic;

It may actually be the best solution for them, mentioned it's not once they've had such fights with no improvement.

It is a way they can stop those useless fights...

·

It was stupid for Felix to think that Hyunjin was going to come back.

He's clearly packed his bags and left. Maybe that's what Felix keeps forgetting.

But that doesn't matter. He's currently calling Minho, Hyunjin's closest friend, as he's urgently chewing on his inner cheek and drumming the table with his fingers for a few seconds.

"Minho. Hey." Felix muttered, sitting up instantly as he clutched his phone harder.

"Yeah, what's up?" Minho mumbled with no bother, doing something as the background noise picked up.

"Hyunjin... is at your house, right?" Felix inquired after swallowing nervously with a gentle sigh.

"Yeah, he's been over for the past two, three days." Minho answered, leaning against the counter to hear what else Felix has to say.

"Ah. Okay." Felix nodded slowly, pausing, "Can you ask him if he's coming back soo-"

"He told me to tell you that he's not returning except to deliver the papers. He's gone out right now anyway." Minho huffed out, remarking quickly to get it over with.

"Oh, okay, thanks..." Felix whispered, "Can you tell him... I miss him and to please rethink the decision..?" He muttered, voice cracking slightly.

"I'll see what I can do." Minho hummed, "I'm not bringing it up unless we stride off topic talking about you." He declared, stopping and thinking for a while, "And I won't stride off to talk about you purposely. Don't get your hopes up, no offence."