(🔞) SECOND FLOOR 03

"Gosh, fuck it." Hyunjin exclaimed, lightly slamming his hand against his table, making Felix look up at him in confusion;

"What happened?" Felix mumbled out, walking up to Hyunjin's desk to probably decide if there's more he could see.

"The deal's off." Hyunjin stated, looking up at Felix before returning his gaze to his computer, "And it's because of the time you covered for me."

"Ah? That's not my fault! You were sick!" Felix whined, swiftly sitting on Hyunjin's desk after moving some of his files around, leaning down towards him in high hopes of receiving pity.

"I told you to call me if you're unsure of something and you didn't." Hyunjin spoke, denying the fact that Felix tried to prove himself as innocent.

"That was your fault you were sick then..." Felix muttered, facing his back at Hyunjin again and crossing his arms.

"I didn't have the choice to become sick and I still don't." Hyunjin stated, resting his cheek against his fist.

"Just don't blame it fully on me, please..." Felix whined, turning around to Hyunjin and shaking his arm, having him elicit a sigh.

"Okay, fine, but it's still partially your fault then and I hope you know that." Hyunjin declared as Felix got off his desk and paced around his office with a deep sigh.

"Okay, okay." Felix mumbled, coming to terms about blaming with Hyunjin as he walked over to lean against his desk, "Can you maybe just try to get the deal back up?" Felix questioned, tilting his head as he faced Hyunjin.

Hyunjin hummed, "I don't think that'd be possible. You've kinda fucked it up, bad... You also know how they are, whenever a deal's off, and someone decides to go there, they'll reject it personally. I can't waste my time doing that."

"True, true." Felix tilted his head, sighing when he stopped. "We, or you, rather, could go see another company?" Felix suggested, showing a small smile tug at the corners of his mouth, hoping that would be a helpful solution, or suggestion to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin thought the younger looked quite adorable while smiling. He couldn't lie about that. He looked at Felix and returned a smile.

"I wouldn't say that could work for certain, but if you do think it has a chance, I could gladly try, with your help if you do mean that much for your apology." Hyunjin approved while nodding softly.

Felix exhaled lightly, smiling slightly wider, he was content that Hyunjin did finally forgive him for his stupid mistake. Even though he didn't actually mention his forgiveness;

Then again, the blonde could tell just by the way Hyunjin's temper did seem to calm down.

Ah, and for Hyunjin on the other side, it seemed that the longer he stared at Felix's sweet and plump lips, the more he craved to kiss them, especially by the fact that they lingered a pretty, bright matte tint.

The black-haired sighed, stepping in front of Felix and pulling him closer by the collar, fairly gently, limiting the space between them and their faces. Felix could surely feel the older's breath on his jawline.

"Are you serious? R- right now?" Felix murmured, shivering slightly due to the older reaching his hands underneath his shirt, placing them gently on his waist.

"Love, you know that there's no such thing as 'bad time', or similar to do this. And you know that clearly, don't you?" Hyunjin stated as he began to softly kiss Felix's jawline.