(🔞) PARTY 010

"Are you ready?" Hyunjin inquired, leaning against the doorframe as he entered the room to check up on Felix.

"Almost." Felix paused, "Give me like ten minutes." Felix decided, finishing off his outfit and digging into his makeup bag.

"Just be quick. Don't forget we need to be there by at least nine fifty." Hyunjin reminded the blonde, walking back out.

Felix mumbled out in agreement, getting back to focusing on his makeup.

"Hey-ah... are you done yet?" Hyunjin bothered once again, leaning into the room and glancing at Felix.

·

"Hyunjin. It has barely been five minutes. I'll tell you when I'm done, anyway. We'll get there in time, too." Felix uttered softly, turning around to face the brunette.

"Let me stay with you, then." Hyunjin stated, walking towards Felix and sitting down as Felix hummed in approval.

·

"Okay! Get in." Hyunjin huffed out, opening the car door for the other.

Felix gladly got in with a light hum, buckling himself in and waiting for Hyunjin;

Who got in with a sigh, turning on the navigation and buckling himself in.

"How long is it going to take?" It's nine." Felix inquired, "As in driving." He specified.

"Probably not long. Around forty minutes." Hyunjin answered, glancing over at Felix, who tilted his head in approval.

"Then what about the party?" The blonde questioned once again.

"A few hours, no? Three at the minimum, I'm pretty sure. We can leave earlier if you'd like." Hyunjin stated, finally driving with a nod from Felix.

"We haven't even arrived yet. We'll see, I guess." Felix giggled, making Hyunjin smile gently.

"As much as that's true and I know, I'm just offering." Hyunjin commented with a small shrug.

"I'll take in, then. Thanks." Felix smiled back, eliciting an airy hum.

"You know I'd do whatever you want." The brunette admitted in a gentle mumble.

Felix laughed, exhaling before teasing Hyunjin, "Controlling kink?" He suggested;

Getting Hyunjin flustered, letting out a grumble, "No. Of course not."

"You sure?" Felix stated, nudging the other softly.

"Yes." Hyunjin nodded, standing by his ground.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Maybe-"

"No, I don't. Leave it be." Hyunjin declared in a grunt.

"Alright, alright." Felix hummed, "I was playing with you. Just don't get stubborn." He muttered, chewing on his inner cheek.

"Wait until I do get stubborn." Hyunjin declared, releasing a light chuckle.

·

"We're here, come on." Hyunjin spoke as he got out, signalling the younger to also do so.

"Damn, this place is pretty big." Felix admitted with a mumble, gazing slightly with astonishment.

"It's what it takes to have a proper party, no? Let's head inside, then." Hyunjin stated, reaching out his hand for the blonde to grab, him doing so with almost starred eyes.