(Goodbyes! Who is this supposed useless celebrity they might invite on such short notice? These college people will call just about anyone with a mere four-hour notice period. No one decent will show up at their pointless college fest, and they don't even have the capability to invite a big celebrity. And why are you getting so excited? It's like they've invited some top-class cricketers. Stop acting crazy and let's go make all these so-called arrangements before their precious 12 o'clock deadline.)

Yess exactly a top class cricketer, exactly top class cricketer they've invited the Indian Cricket Team do you even believe it. Everyone I mean mostly everyone Virat, Rohit, Shubh, Rishabh and almost everyone.

Abyee chup ho jaao, jaao aakhein dhoo apni pakka kharab hai yaa toh toh coordinator paper ki jagah newspaper dekh diya hoga jisme saare cricketers ke naam likhe honge jaao andhe aur mera dimaag matt kharab karo already in college walo ki wajah se mera dimaag sanka hua hai zaada bakwaas aur mazak karoge toh ek maarungi aakhein dimaag sab khul jaayega.

(Just Shut up, go wash your eyes, they must be damaged. Instead of the coordinator paper, you probably read the newspaper with all the cricketers' names in it. Go blind, and don't mess with my head. Thanks to these college people, my head is already messed up. If you keep talking nonsense and joking around, I'll smack you, and your eyes and brain will both open up.)

Shrashti was just standing behind me and as I said all this to Siddharth she immediately pulled me back and came near my ear and said," Have you lost your mind or what we are used to your this type of frustrated behaviour when your mood is off he doesn't even know you he'll get scared if you talk to him like that". I got what she said it's right I might have not talked to him like that but just see what he was saying, Cricketers the college is calling cricketers as guests in the fest. I mean he must say something which is believable, not which is something that is out of this world. Definitely there must be some misunderstanding.

And how come they will come here they must have left Lucknow up till now they have a match in Mumbai day after tomorrow. There is no chance that they are in Lucknow how come will they come in the fest. I just don't get it. Listen Sid I'm extremely sorry I know I won't react in that manner it's my fault but you know right that this all is because of this behaviour of the college and such tight schedule I was very irritated and frustrated and in anger and frustration I said all that. I'm sorry I never ment to say all that.

But you should also think once and say, it is totally impossible that The Indian Cricket Team is coming like I'm definitely sure you might have had some understanding. I said while trying to prove myself innocent infornt of him so he doesn't think that I'm ill mannered in nature. As it is our first time working together and on the first instance itself I shouted at him and talked to him in that way it was disgusting and ridiculous of me to do that but I was not in my senses because of everything which was going on so rapidly that I was just frustrated by it.

It's okay, said Sid and it felt like someone just took off a big rock from my shoulders thank God he didn't took it personally. Look Sid let's sit and talk now we have only 3.5 hours left so let's figure out how to sequence everything.

Shambhavi....... said Sid and I replied hmmmm...... Yeh paper dekh ek baar. Haa dekha........ I forwarded my hand in order to take the paper.

(See this paper once. Yaa show......)

The Paper