Jos laughed at his excitement, "I promised you that I'll get you those whenever you're here next."

"thanks mate."

"Dada ice cream!" Sammy pointed out vigorously as both the girls came jumping about.

"I thought you had one yesterday," Rohit raised one brow at her desperate pleading attempt.

"that was yesterday, please Dada. Only one, I won't have another this week, I promise," she held his arm and leaned in with a pout.

Rohit pretended to think but Sam was already hurling towards Jos, "Joshy uncle, tell Dada what you told me, the benefits of ice cream."

"that was after a toothache," Jos laughed but got up when Sammy pulled at his arm.

He let himself get dragged as Sammy pulled him to the ice cream truck. Rohit knew Samaria adored Jos, she had already put him among one of her favorite uncles.

"you don't like ice cream?" Rohit asked Gigi who surprisingly hadn't demanded it.

She shook her head before pointing towards the waffles stand.

Samaria wasn't the most extroverted kid but she had her moments, Georgia, on the other end Rohit deducted, was much more introverted. Rohit could almost see himself as a kid in her which was another one of the reasons why he was very fond of the child.

"come let's go," he got up, gently cradling Margot in one hand, placing her head on his shoulder and held out another hand to Gigi who happily grabbed it.

"so you go to school?" Rohit wondered prompting her to lunge into details about her school and friends while he listened attentively.

.......

"SAM," Vamika waved her hands around.

"yes Vami, we'll see Sammio," Virat laughed as he patted her back.

"we're only out for a couple of hours and she already misses her," Anushka spoke in amusement making Virat nod.

"SAM."

"she might be seeing another kid who probably looks like Sammio," Virat turned to glance in the direction she was continuously waving in.

"hein," what he saw next was definitely not on his bingo card for the year.

Samaria, his niece was chatting and laughing merrily with Jos Buttler; Jos the goose; Jos bread butter; Jos the best friend stealer.

Virat was having none of it, he fumed as he tried jumping through the fencing.

"Virat what are you doing?" Anushka instantly held him back, "the gate's there."

Virat didn't need to be told twice before he was rushing in with Anushka quick in her toes.

Jos who wasn't prepared for the impeding danger, did get startled when he heard Virat Kohli's sickingly sweet greeting.

"Chachu, Chachi, Vami," Sammy beamed at them. Anushka took Vamika from Virat when she made grabby hands for Sam and bent down making Sammy bop her nose as she burst into fits of giggle.