Birthday Surprise

A very fictional os for the special occasion.

❁❁❁

Virat pulled the hood over his head as he entered the hotel.

Not any hotel. The very hotel where the MI team was staying.

Rohit had called him a few times a day before but he couldn't pick it up so Rohit called someone who would pass on information about his whereabouts.

Siraj, that snitch had send pictures of him, Maxwell and Faf hugging, laughing and having a gala time together to Rohit from all the possible angles and now he refused to talk to him.

Virat had been continuously trying to call to him but all his calls went unanswered and he knew he had fucked up big time.

In a few hours it was Rohit's birthday and now he was going to cajole him in person.

A wide smile appeared on his face when he imagined Rohit's shocked face reaction seeing him in their hotel. He rubbed his palms in excitement.

"what are you doing here?" Ritika raised her brows as she came and stood in front of him.

"how did you know it was me?" Virat asked in surprise.

"it doesn't take special abilities to determine an odd one wearing a hood in April." Ritika smiled sweetly.

(but Ritsy it's raining here😩)

Virat smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head, "what else was I supposed to do when your husband doesn't pick up my phone? Where is he anyways?"

"The management has send him to some brand shoot so that the boys can plan a birthday Surprise. Come I'll take you to them."

Virat's mouth formed an O before he nodded his head.

........

"he doesn't even like green." Ishan argued as he swirled his pencil in the air.

"hey." Green looked at him with offended expressions.

"I meant green the colour."

"but we already got the icing done." DB looked around worriedly.

"which is why you should have asked me. I know everything about bhaiya. I'm his favourite." Ishan boasted proudly.

"first of all you need to detox that ego and secondly, bhaiya doesn't have a favourite. He loves us all equally." Tilak preached.

Ishan was about to reply back something snidy before Sky interrupted and he simmered down instantly, " exactly, I think Jassi would love to hear your thoughts on you being Rohit's favourite."

"okay calm down guys I just got a text from Polly. He asked us to be quick because Rohit is half way done." Tim hushed everyone.

"why has Polly Molly gone with Rohit? You said the management send him." Virat whispered aggressively to Ritika.

"well Polly is now a part of the management. Remember he's the batting coach." she smiled innocently.

"Ritika bhabhi come inside. We were planning -----" Tilak stopped halfway seeing Virat standing next to her.
His mouth opened in awe before heart formed in his eyes.
Virat entered the room behind Ritika as he smiled at them.

"Virat bhai." Ishan instantly stood up in respect.

Sky grinned as he hugged Virat, "kasa aahes bhau?"

[how are you brother?]

Virat laughed as he patted his back before turning to the lot.

"relax guys, I'm here to join to you in the plan. I hope you don't mind."