Past is the Future

Sorry everyone. I took time for this chapter. I just wanted the chapter to be special. Thank you for patiently waiting.

Author's pov:

Jungkook and jimin were in a car heading towards Jungkook's secret place. Jimin was excited and nervous. Finally after some time they reached their destination. It was Han river.

Jungkook and jimin got outside of the car and saw Han river. Not Many people were there. Jungkook said, jimin the river is very close to my heart.

"How", jimin asked.
"This is very special place. I met someone, someone very special  in this place." jungkook smiled when he remembered.
"Oh,"jimin said.
"Then, where is the special person?" Jimin asked.
"He-He is doing great without me but I am not doing good." He sadly chuckled.

"Is-Is it Taehyung?" Jimin hesitantly asked.
Yeah, it- wait a minute how did you know It's taehyung." jungkook asked jimin.
The day- in the club you called me taehyung. I-I just guessed. Jimin said while lowering his head.
Oh, I am sorry. I was drunk and I just- I can't, I can't forget him. Jungkook blankly said while looking at Han river.

J-jungkook? Jimin said
Yes, jimin-ssi. Jungkook said while looking at him.
Who is Taehyung? Was he your boyf-
Jimin, jungkook said.
In my life I have two rules,
One, Never ask about my past and
Two Never expect a Future...with me. Jungkook whispered the last part.

Jimin listened to the last part. He sadly smiled.
"O-Ok" jimin stuttered.
If you want this then It's ok but wh-why did you bring me here? Jimin said.
Jungkook looked at jimin and said, Because you are special and you took care of me. I-I just wanted to share it with you that's it.
Jimin smiled at jungkook and said,"Oh Ok."

Thank you, jimin said.
Jungkook looked at him with confusion.
"Thank you for sharing your secret place with me." Jimin smiled at jungkook.
Your welcome, jungkook said.

Jimin was going close to jungkook but suddenly he slipped.

Ahh jungkook, jimin screamed.

Jimin closed his eyes. Oh no did he fell into the water. He pressed his eyes shut. Two minutes passed.....but he Didn't felt anything.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and saw jungkook looking at him without blinking. He said, jun-jungkook. He stuttered while saying. Oh....jimin. Jungkook said.

They stared at eachother. Jungkook helped jimin to stand up.Jimin we should go to home. Should I drop you off? Jimin smiled at him and said, No, I just want to stay here for.. Some time. It was already night time.

You should go to home now jungkook. I will see you tommorow in the college.
Bye. I said.
Ok jimin. Bye... Jungkook said.

Jungkook's pov:

Jimin shit I fucked up. He is a sunshine and I am a midnight rain.
We will never ever be together. Jimin, what are you doing to me? I am so sorry to break your heart. I broke your heart because you are too nice.. Too nice for me. I am so sorry jimin. I drove off.

Jimin's pov:

I looked at jungkook. He... drove off. I guess sometimes we all get what we really wanted but the fate..... the fate is too cruel. I looked at the river, it was so beautiful yet so dangerous.

He-He again said Tae-Taehyung. Tears were flowing down on my cheeks.  I should go to home. It's already night. I booked a cab and headed towards my home. Suddenly the rain was pouring. God, what is happening today? The rain was untill noon then now at night god. I felt irritated but I thought maybe.....

Maybe the sky was also crying like I am crying right now.....
I Didn't even know when I started to crying. I wiped my tears quickly. I think I should stay away from you.... From you jungkook...