03

Isabella had a playful smirk appear on her face. Not so long after Henry woke up. Pan tossed and apple to him. "I don't like apples." Henry said. "Now who doesn't like apples." Pan said. "It's a family thing." Isa said. Henry looked at her in shock. "Isa what are you doing here did pan Kidnap you too?" Henry asks. "You can say that." Isa says. Henry nods. "Besides they aren't for eating we are going to play a game I call target practice." Pan says.

I walked over to Felix and sat down on a log. "Felix get over here." Pan called. Felix stood up and walked over to pan. After Henry shot the arrow at pan he looked at Isa. "Angel why don't you show Henry how it's done." Pan said. Isa got up and grabbed the cross bow and shot it at the apple hitting the apple and pining it to to the tree. I smirked and looked at pan. He smirked back. Isabella went back to her spot and sat down.

Not long after she saw Felix enter camp and Pan walk over to him. "I know that look what happened." Pan said. "Bae escaped and that's not all while I was tracking him down I saw 2 of the lost boys down by magic(I don't remember what he said so roll with it)." Felix said. "Rumple." Pan said. Isabella froze and breathed heavy. She walked to pan. " why did I hear Rumples name." She asked horrified. "He is here." Pan said. "I know that but us he coming here?" Isa asked. "I believe so." Felix answered.

Isabella began to freak out. "Woah Princess don't be scared we won't let him touch you." Pan said. "You don't know that Pan. Rumple has dark magic and if he has Neil who has been to Neverland before then I'm done for." Isabella said. "Hey What happened to Peter." Felix teased. Isabellas eyes glew red. "Shut up felix." She said. Pan grabbed her hand. "We will always get you back." Pan said.

"Uhhhh Pan her eyes glew red." Felix said. "Yeah they do that when I'm mad." Isa says. Pan smirks. "I think you should watch your back Felix." Pan joked. Isa rolled her eyes and sat down on a log. Only 5 minutes later Rumple and Bae got there.

They grabbed Henry and Isa as pan was talking. "Your father isn't here to save your son. He's here to murder him. And same with your half sister Bae." Pan said. "Half sister what does he mean?" Neil says. "I don't know." Pan said. Isabella groaned starting to wake up. "Whats going on?" Isabella asked. She noticed what was happening and began to freak out.

"Put me down." She screams. "Isabella it's me Neil." Neil said. "I know who you are. Your my half brother son of the person who killed my fucken mother." Isa said. Neil and rumple walked away from the camp with Isabella screaming for Pan. When they sat her down Rumple tied her legs and hands. "Your not going anywhere." Rumple said. Isabellas eyes turned Black. She wanted to scream but rumple put tape over her mouth.

Soon after Neil took Isabella and Henry and walked over to where the camp was and set Henry and Isabella down. "Emma." He did putting his hand over the warm burnt firewood. Felix came out of the bushes and cut Isabellas legs loose. He took off the tape and cut the rope on Isabellas hands. "You okay?" He asks.

Isabella nodded and hugged Felix. Felix hugged her back and rubbed her back. "Your safe now." Felix said. Isabella couldn't hold her tears back anymore she had done it since she was 2 she began crying making all the boys hearts break hearing Isabella cry. Pan took Isabellas hand and pulled her close. Felix grabbed Henry and carried him. Pan rubbed Isabellas back hugging her.

"Your safe now it's gonna be okay." Pan said. Isabella ended up falling asleep from crying so much so pan picked her up and carried her bridal style back to camp. He carried her to his hut and layed her in his bed. He kissed her forehead and left the hut to let her sleep.

How did you like the chapter?