1. How It Started

Start from the beginning

Lori is Carl's mom, Carl is a boy around my age, Lori usually looks after me if Merle and Daryl are out hunting or stuff like that.

I also got along with Glenn and Dale really well, Dale let me and Carl draw in his RV, and Glenn usually tells us stories, or just talk to us to keep himself busy.

When i was younger, Daryl and Merle tought me how to use a crossbow. So i know how to defend myself.

————————————————————————
A week later we got a bit low on supplies so we decided to sent a group into the city to scavenge some supplies.

We picked out some of the best fighters and scavengers including me since i'm small, fast and i know how to defend myself.

So me, Glenn, Merle, T-dog, Morales, Andrea, and Jacqui all went into the Atlanta city and searched around for supplies.
————————————————————————
Me and Glenn where walking around the city for a bit untill we saw this guy getting into a tank.

Me and Glenn ran back inside and checked the camera's inside the tank, to try and talk to the man. It was a man in his 30s something like that.

"Hey dumbass." Glenn said. The man looked around. "Yeah you in the tank. Cozy in there?"
I asked.

The man immidiatly asked for help so we helped him get out of the tank. He introduced himself as Rick Grimes. We brought him back to the group and suddenly we heard some gunshots.

Merle the dumbass that he is, was shooting walkers with his sniper, drawing more walkers to the store. because of the gunshots the store we were in got surrounded and we were trapped.

Everyone got pissed at Merle, not only because of the gunshots but also because Merle got into a fight with T-dog. Rick cuffed Merle to the roof for our safety.

Rick, Glenn and the rest went downstairs to see if there were any other ways to leave the building since we were surrounded by walkers and there was no way to get out, and the glass wasn't going to hold for to long.

Me, Merle and T-dog stayed on the roof.
"Come on lil' sis, get me out of these cuffs. i've been nothing but good to you, ya know that!" Merle said. "I know, but i don't have the keys."
I answered and shrugged my shoulders.
"What? who-?" Merle asked.

T-dog held up the keys, swaying them back and forth infront of Merle's face, causing him to groan.
————————————————————————
After a few minutes the group came back to tell us there was no other way out.

Rick later came with the idea to rub walker guts all over ourselves, to fit in with the walkers, me, Glenn and Rick left the store and looked around for some cars to. One, leave the city with and two to draw the walkers away. 

T-dog got the job to free Merle from the roof, but accidentally dropped the keys into the sewer pipe. He had to leave Merle on the roof and ran downstairs to the others. Rick got into this truck and picked up the rest from the group.

Me and glenn got into this red sports car with alarms to draw the walkers away. Me and Glenn had the time of our life, it was amazing we were enjoying the car, and eachothers company since we got really close this past week.
————————————————————————

After 20 minutes of driving we came back at the camp. the alarms were still ringing.
"Turn that damn thing off!" Dale yelled.
"I don't know how!" Glenn yelled back holding up his hands. Dale immidiatly turned off the alarm and gave us a glare. "Sorry.. we got a cool car?"
I smiled softly what made Dale nod and smile a little bit aswell.

The others came back aswell. I smiled and waited for Merle and the rest to come out. Everyone was happy we made it back. "How did you get out of there?" Shane asked. "New guy." Glenn said and looked at the truck. "Hey helicopter boy! come say hello!" Morales smiled referring to Rick. Rick walked towards us and his smile immidiatly faded once he saw Lori and Carl.

Carl and Lori once told me about Carl's dad, that he sadly passed away during his coma. I watched the scene play as Carl smiled and ran towards Rick. "Dad!" He yelled.

I smiled at the three of them. "Oh my god you're alive!" Lori smiled. "How- wha-" Lori asked holding Rick's face. Rick smiled at me and Glenn. "Thanks to those two, they saved me back in the city. If it wasn't for them, i would've never made it here." Rick smiled and gave us a grateful nod.

Lori smiled widely and immidiatly ran towards me. "Joo, thank you so much, i'll forever be grateful for this day. You're so brave honey thank you." She smiled and kissed the top of my head, she smiled at Glenn and thanked him aswell.

————————————————————————
After a few minutes i realized Merle never came out of the truck. "Um, where's my brother?"
I asked T-dog. T-dog looked down and sighed. "Joo, i'm so sorry.. The key.. i dropped it."
He softly answered. "You couldn't pick it up?"
I asked firmly. He shook his head. "Sorry."
He said softly.

An hour later, Daryl came back from his hunt. He immidiatly walked up to me and gave me a light side hug. "Hey little one, glad you made it back. Where's Merle?" He asked as let go and walked towards our tent.

I looked down and said nothing. Shane and Rick came up to us. "Hey Daryl, we have to talk to you." Shane said. "It's about Merle." He added. Daryl glanced up to me and back at Shane.
"Is he dead?" He asked immidiatly.

I shook my head. Rick explained what happend. "Who the hell are you?" Daryl yelled.
"I'm Rick Grimes." Rick answered.
"Rick Grimes!?" He said with a mocking tone.
"So you cuffed my brother to a roof.. AND YOU LEFT HIM THERE?" Daryl yelled.

"I had the key.. i dropped it." T-dog sighed. "You couldn't pick it up?" Daryl asked exactly how i asked earlier. "That's what i thought, but he dropped it down a sewer pipe." I answer softly.

Daryl scoffed and pushed T-dog out of the way. "Where are you going?" Shane asked. "I'm gonna get my brother, you with me sister?" He asked and looked down on me.

I nod. "Good." He firmly answered as we walked away. "No way, it's to dangerous. For the both of you!" Lori said and grabbed my arm.
"Rick will join you two, isn't that right Rick?" She said firmly. Rick nodded softly. "I'm coming too, since it's my fault." T-dog said.

Daryl rolled his eyes and nodded. We went to the city but Merle was gone. We came back to the camp only to find out our camp was overrun by walkers. We immidiatly stepped in and killed the walkers, but eventough we were there as soon as we could, some of the people of our group died.

The next day we burried our friends and decided to go to the cdc, Rick connected Morgan trough his walkie, but morgan told us that the cdc was gone, and that we should meet him somewhere else. So we packed all of our stuff and left the camp.

————————————————————————

Hi guys! I hope you guys enjoy the storyline so far, it gets better trust me please😭🙏🏻 It seriously gets better by the season, trust Joo Dixon. 🤞🏻