5. Walker Bait

The next day, me Dale and Daryl made our way towards the farm, where the rest of the group was waiting for us. I stepped off of Daryl's motorcycle and immediately ran up to Lori.

She smiled as she hugged me tightly.
"There's my girl!" She chuckled.
"Did everything go well back on the highway." She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, we left some supplies and a big sign for Sophia." I smiled and looked over at Carol who was also listening.

"Thats great sweetie." Lori smiled.
"Where's Carl?" I asked.
"Oh, back at the house, he's keeping T-dog company." She replied.
"Want me to walk you up there?"

"Yes." I nod before she grabbed my hand and walked me towards the house.

I see Shane sitting on the front porch once we make it to the house.
I notice Shane has shaved off his hair and raise my eyebrows.

Shane chuckled because of my reaction and rubbed his head. "You don't like my new cut lil' Dixon?" He chuckled.

I laughed softly and shrugged my shoulders.
"Uh, want me to answer nicely or honestly?"
I replied. Shane shook his head and laughed.

"Carl?" I called when i stepped inside of the house. "You're back!" He smirked.
I laughed and nodded before i glanced over at
T-dog.

"How's your arm?" I ask.
"It's been better." He smiled. "Nah, but i'm alright. Don't worry about me." He replied and flashed us both a smile.

"That's good to hear." I answered back and sat down next to Carl.
"Where is Glenn?" I asked.
"He's on a run to the pharmacy, with Maggie."
T-dog answered.

A smile grew on my face thinking about what Maggie said about Glenn yesterday.
"What are you smiling about?" Carl chuckled and nudged my side. "Oh, nothing."

"Come on Joo, don't leave me and buddy Carl hanging like that!" T-Dog chuckled.
"Alright, Maggie told me she thought Glenn was cute, so who knows." I smirked.
Carl and T-Dog both laughed.
"Damn, didn't see that one coming." T-Dog said and sat back in his chair. "I'm going to take some rest, will you two be okay?" T-Dog asked.

"Ofcourse, don't worry about us, we'll be fine."
I smiled. T-Dog stood up and squeezed my shoulder gratefully and got up.
He walked away and closed the door behind him.

An hour passed as Maggie and Glenn finally came back. Maggie walked inside and smiled once she saw me. "Hey Joo!" She smiled.
"Hi, how was your run with Glenn?" I smirked teasingly. She chuckled and shook her head.
"Are you two coming outside? It's about Sophia." She said and waved us over to come with her.

Me and Carl both followed her and we made our way towards the rest of the group who were all standing around a car. Hershel placed a map on the car and started talking.

"How long has this girl been lost?" Hershel asked. "This'll be day three." Rick answered. Maggie pointed at the map. "Shows terrain and elevations." She said.

"We'll grid the whole area, start searching in teams." Rick said.
"I'm gonna head back to the creek, work my way from here." Daryl said and pointed at the map. "I'll drive up to the interstate, see if Sophia wandered back." Shane nodded.

Rick nodded also and rubbed his chin. "That means we can't have our people out there with just knives." Shane spoke again. "They need the gun training we've been promising them." Shane added and glanced over at Hershel who crossed his arms.

"I'd perfer you not carrying guns on my property." Hershel replied. "We've managed so far without turning this into an armed camp." He continued.

"All due respect, you get a crowd of those things wandering in here." Shane chuckles and shook is head.