INTRODUCTION🎀

Hi guys, i wanted to give you all a little disclaimer before you read this story.

First of all, English is not my first language, so i will try my best to make it readable 😭

Second of all, this is based on my The Walking Dead desired reality, it's basically my script. But i really liked to turn it into a fanfiction because i love reading my script, and i was hoping other people would like it aswell, and maybe help to improvise some stuff.

As i said, it's my desired reality, so some characters will die, and some will not. For example, i'm keeping Lori alive because i love lori🙏🏻

Some other stuff:
- The timeline in The Walking Dead is so confusing 😭, so in my script i made myself 8, and Carl 9. In season 7, Me and Carl are 16, and 17. Just for context 🫶🏻

- Merle stays alive, and Merle will get the character development he deserves. (I do not support racism in any kind shape or form, but i kind of grew attached to his character the later seasons, the persona i gave him.)

- Judith doesn't exist, because i didn't want Lori to die, and now you probably think 'Girl, you could've just scripted she gave birth without her dying." I KNOW, but i already scripted her out and i'm not planning on adding her back😭🙏🏻 (no hate to judith tho.)

- Glenn and Abraham won't die at the lineup, Aaron and Dale will die instead, again.. I have already scripted it, and i had the least attachment to Aaron, and i kept Dale alive in season two and didn't know what to do with him anymore 😭 (sorry for the spoiler just wanted to let you know so no one will kill me😃)

- So as i basically said a million times, it's based on my dr, so i am basically Joo Dixon, but feel free to change the name to your name or whatever, it's just a fanfic like any other so enjoy! ❤️ (Also, Joo is seven in season 2, and Carl is 8, it was better for my storyline alright 😞)

- Yes Joo Dixon is a seven-year-old baddie, bro her brothers are literally Merle and Daryl Dixon how can she not?

- Daryl and Merle are Joo's older brothers. Their parents died before the apocalypse #everyfanfictionever