hiatus.

I hope you're all doing well

I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to take a moment to connect with you and let you know that even though I'm on a hiatus right now.

I can't wait to get back to writing and sharing all the prompts and short stories that are swirling around in my mind.

I've hit a bit of a rough patch lately, feeling drained and struggling with some challenges.

Starting my sessions soon and facing some difficulties in maths hasn't been easy, but I'm determined to keep pushing forward. Your support means the world to me, and I'm grateful for each and every one of you.

Remember, we're all in this together, and I'm here for you just as much as you're here for me. Let's stay connected, keep inspiring each other, and make our bond even stronger.

Looking forward to diving back into our world of imagination with you soon.

I truly love you all even though you are so little it's alright it's not always about reads.

♣︎

I know this is alot but you never know that I'm coming with greater stuff ahead, lemme show you I have so much for you all and I hope by the time you guys will grow bigger and I can't wait for that moment, I wanna write for you guys I'm literally like your secret admirer trust me :/

"There are seemingly endless things that fall through time, space, and our hearts, yet the list is never complete without the mention of love. Petals and teardrops, snowflakes and rain, stars and tides, they are all transient, yet forever remembered. Eyelids slowly close, opening new windows into thoughts and dreams, shielding us from everyday realities. The sun sets and rises, ushering in new hope and possibilities. And I, my love, fall for you. To be so hopelessly intoxicated by someone is an experience unlike any other. Falling for you is a feeling to be cherished and never forgotten."

teehee :) I'll end my overwhelming note filled with my weird emotions here love you all please be patient and stay connected with me.

♣︎

I think I'll post this every sunday I'm not sure yet but that's what I've been planning to do this semester is already killing me and my laptop is broken rn kinda please bare with me and thank you so much for 65 reads! I'd love to post you guys are my inspiration tbh please please be patient and stay with me I will definitely not disappoint you all I'm afraid I'm making this book too dark everything is in a process rn still tysm again <33 ♡