She felt bad for doing this to her daughter but it's much better than letting her meet that man.

After handing over all the things to the principal, she left his cabin... She saw her colleague Bharti who taught to the higher sections walking towards the Principal's cabin, she understood who was gonna head the planning committee from now on but did she care  ? Not at all...

After school, Akansha took Siya to a cafe which has cartoon themed interiors, not just interiors, but they also serve less spicey and customized food for kids and Akansha normally wouldn't let Siya eat outside food but this restaurant was an exception and the little girl too enjoyed the cuisine there.

"Mama bear... Are we here to celeblate(celebrate) my per....", Siya struggled to pronounce...

"Performance  ?", Akansha helped

" Yes... Perfo....", little girl again struggled

"Per. For. Man. Ce", Akansha broke the syllables teaching her daughter, she completely went on her father, every new thing intrigued her and she quickly went on learning streak... She wouldn't rest until she learned it but this happens only if she is interested otherwise no one could make her learn.

"Siya... Mumma wants something from you, will you do as mumma says  ?", Akansha asked

"Yes mumma... Anything for you", she says in swag just like Richa taught her making Akansha smile.

"Baby... You can't dance for annual day...", Akansha said and the little girl's smile fell and tears welled up in her doe eyes. She hated Shaurya more than anything then for being the reason for her daughter's welled up eyes.

"But why mumma  ? I don't dance good  ? I'll learn mumma, plomise (promise)", Siya pleaded softly

"No baby... Actually it's the opposite... You danced very well in the audition that your dance teacher selected you but the other kids couldn't dance as good as you, this is a group performance and they need many people, so they picked up them instead of you... Don't worry, in the next school function, we'll have Siya's solo performance, it's mumma's promise to Siya", Akansha said trying to cheer up her daughter. She hated lying to her daughter but she didn't have any reason to give her for not letting her perform.

"Okay mumma...", Siya said meekly but Akansha could see the sadness in her tone. 

"Siya... Mumma is so sorry", Akansha said holding her daughter's hand...

"It's okay mumma...", Siya said with a small smile, Akansha wiped her daughter's teary eyes... How could she be so understanding at this age ? Akansha felt herself to be lucky having her but she promised herself that she would never let her daughter become another Akansha and sacrifice herself for her family as she did. Her Siya would get everything she wanted... Akansha promised herself that she would try to give her daughter everything she wished for, provided it was the right thing, except for letting her meet her biological father. 

The mother-daughter finished their food, Akansha noticed her daughter didn't enjoy much like every other time and she knew the reason but nothing she did was lifting her mood, it must have hurt her little girl a bit too much if she was being like this, otherwise, her daughter usually forgot things she was upset over a few minutes ago and get back to normal. This was the best thing with kids, they forget easily and divert their attention to other things while elders have to carry the pain and weigh it on their shoulders for life yet it would never become easy. Akansha thought bitterly remembering her life with her family. 

"Akansha... how can you forget such an important thing ? Do you even care for your family ?", Her mother shouted from the kitchen as soon as she saw her enter home after working the whole day long.