🩷☆Cuddles with you☆🩷

Guys I'm not dead🤧 AND DAMN 1K VIEWS ARE YOU KIDDING ME🤩 THATS ALOTTTTTTTT AND BECAUSE OF THAAAATTT Y'ALL ARE GOING TO HAVE A LONG CHAPTER hihi👊💥

also sorry🤧 let's just ignore what I said in the last chapter, I'm just getting busier and busier hehe, I'm really really sorry huhuhuh I'll try my best to update more😭😭

⋆.°✮₊⭒⋆.°✮₊⭒⋆.°✮₊⭒⋆.°✮₊⭒⋆.°✮₊⭒⋆.°✮₊⭒⋆.°✮₊⭒⋆.°✮₊⭒

WC: 1115

⋆.°✮₊⭒

»SCOTT'S POV«
While I was flying through the trees I started to wonder what Jimmy needs help for, thoughts start to flood into my mind as my heart started racing, I blushed as I thought of me laying on top of him... "Welp I hope I can get a chance laying on top of him later, I've noticed that he's getting busier and busier day by day I guess I can't blame him it's hard being a ruler, but damnnit he's so busy that he doesn't even have time for me- FUCK I yelled as I crashed to the wall snapping me back to reality, "stupid wall" I stated as I rolled my eyes "hi mister, are you ok?" I glanced where the small voice were coming from.

"Mmm, I'm fine" I stared at the child, looking directly at his heterochromia eyes, "can I come with you?" He asked the child was awfully adorable and I really couldn't resist, I didn't even noticed that I was already carrying him.

I smiled as I walked through the large gate of the Cod Empire, this place never failed to amaze me, I blushed as a blonde started to come to my view, we then started an eye contact making as red as a tomato, I broke our eye contact as my eyes strated to look down staring at my boots, I walked closer and closer to the strawberry blonde., Finally sitting next to him

We both sat in silence, the child ran off playing with other the other kids that's not too far from us. My head was leaning on his shoulders his hand was on my waist and his face on my head, "darling, I missed you" he stated finally breaking the silence, I didn't know what to reply so I just hummed and scooted closer to him making me sitting between his legs, I looked at him making eye contact as I  smiled.

I leaned closer, finally closing the space between our lips, the kiss didn't last long it was a short passionate one filled with nothing but love "mmm I was craving that" I said as I buried my face on his neck hugging him close, my mind is completely blank right now as my vision starts to fade onto darkness.

I felt him kiss the top of my head as I drifted to sleep, the flight really tired me plus the scenery is so peaceful and  relaxing not to mention that I'm currently cuddling with my boyfriend, I haven't seen him in a long long time maybe a month or two I've lost count what's important to me now is that I'm with him right now.

I forgot why I came here, darn I'm too tired to think of that then finally, my vision turned pitch black.

⋆.°✮₊⭒

»JIMMY'S POV«
I smiled as I sighed, I gently pat his head knowing well that he's probably asleep, "I'll ask him later, I guess the flight really tired him out" I murmured looking to my side to see that the child is currently busy playing with the other kids, I leaned my head to the tree as I started to close my eyes "it wouldn't hurt if I take a quick nap right?" I asked myself, "I'm crazy hahaha why in the world am I talking to myself" I then heard a chuckle instantly making making my head turn, I was shocked to see Lizzie standing right next to me with a shit eating grin, there's no way I can run away or make excuse about this, we've been caught by non other by lizzie

"Care to explain" Lizzie said with a big smirk on her face, I blushed as I buried my face on my lovers hair, I'm too embarrassed to even look at her I can't even move cuz Scott is currently on top of me limiting my movement so I just sighed in defeat and decided to spill the beans, I asked Lizzie to sit beside me.

"So, since when?" Liz stated as I sighed once more "it's almost a year and a half" I muttered playing with Scotts soft Cyan hair "I knew it hehe " she giggled "shhhh, your gonna wake him up" I said as I rolled my eyes "oh come on Jimmy, by the way where's the child?" She questioned I thinned my lips of course I have to play it cool, as my eyes started to dart in different places finally landing where the child is, I then pointed my hand where it was and just played it cool no sweat.

"I just realized"
"Realized what?" Said Lizzie in a questioning tone "he doesn't have a name, we literally just identify him as the 'child' " I answered "come to think of it he really do need a name" Lizzie said as she leaned to the tree

A couple of minutes have past and no-one was talking not even a single word was muttered "What brings you here by the way" I said breaking the silence, "oh! I almost forgot" she stated as she pulled out a basket of goodies, I took a quick peek to see what's inside and slowly a smile was formed in my face.

"I was supposed to ask you if you want to join me have a picnic, but it's clear that your currently busy with your 'boyfrie-" I shoved a piece of bread on her mouth shutting her up, "great I'm all flushed up again" I muttered as she started cackling like the crazy woman she is grinning ear to ear.

"On second thought, I think it's better if I leave now hehe, enjoy the food and tell Scott I said hi" she smiled as she skipped all the way to the doc, I just shrugged it off.

I stared at the sky "it's getting dark now" i then start to gently pat his face in an attempt to wake him up, "my love?, It's time to wake up now" I chuckled as I heard a grunt coming from him, his head slowly turned up glaring at me, I just smiled as I attempt to stand up only hearing a whine from the younger one.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
huhu I love y'all so much 🤧
-lazy yannie🍰