"That's a good shot." I say, watching as Maia turns it for Nika to see, he girls eyebrows going up slightly before she smiles too, letting her phone lay on the couch, that she had kept checking incase Alyssa texted her again, to get off the couch and crawl over to Maia, inspecting the picture closer.

"This is sick... Can you send it to me?" Nika asks and Maia nods happily, starting the process to send to the other girl.

I go back to scrolling Twitter on my phone liking a few fan edits of me and even retweeting a really, really good one before I laugh coming across a ship edit of Cailtin and Kate, I like it just because and keep moving.

"Oh shit." I click on the Twitter post I see, my reaction making the two girls in the room with me look in my direction with confused expressions.

"With Uconn freshman going into the New York volleyball exhibition tournament, will she be able to make it through or will a horrifying incident, reminding of her highschool freshmen year, occur?" I read the post before seeing a video next to it, "What the fuck?" I look up, not knowing what any of this was about but the paling face on my girlfriends face concerns me.

"Babe?" I make a move to get yo and sit next to her, hand going to her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Her concussion..." Nika says before taking my forgotten phone off the couch, pressing play as we listen and watch the video, well we do, Maia doesn't look up from her own computer.

"This game has been a hard fought battle between both schools, with the champion league title up for grabs Nate, it's not surprising that we are down to this point."

"You're completely right Diane, we're in the fifth set 15-15 where the winner has to be win by two to take that title for their team! And with two equally impressive freshmen on both teams, Alyssa Knight for the Spartan's and Lauren Reyes for the Jets having helped brought their team to this very day."

"And this day is for all the marbles for this year's girls volleyball California League. And here's the serve!"

"Oooh and that is a shanked serve by Spartan's number 5 and opposite hitter, Kelly Lanes. Diane, this is looking to be be a point for the Jets."

"Nate, I'd have to agree for you if Knight had not just taken off without hesitation after that ball! Will she be able to get it up?"

"She's getting awfully close to the sideline chairs.."

Almost the same exact play from when Alyssa had hurt her ankle plays on screen, except I physically flinch when the girl seems to do a somersault over the chairs and lands onto the ground with a thud. Nika just continues to watch it intently.

"The ball is up and one of Knight's fellow Spartan teammates get it over, however the Jet's let it drop, not continuing the play as the gym has gone silent from Knight's hustling play. Is the freshmen alright?"

My eyes widen as I see the younger Alyssa suddenly bounce back up, slightly swaying and the right side of her face having turned red from a bleeding injury dripping down the side. The girl seemed to be trying to argue with her Coach to let her back into the play, as the Coach and nearby trainers stop her from moving.

"Diane, from where we have mics set up, and from what our fellow watchers back at home can't hear is that it doesn't seem that Knight is all there. The sentences that are coming out of her mouth aren't making sense and she seems to be repeating herself a lot, that is never a good sign, not even mentioning the blow to her head, someone needs to call an ambulance and sit her down until they-"